I think I officially belong here now...

leesey

Reaction score
Found out today I'm going to miscarry my 4th in a row, 5th overall in the last year and a half. Already been referred to fertility clinic, appointment hasn't come through yet even though they said it would only take a couple of weeks last month.

Not really sure what to say or what to think, I'm taking it surprisingly well. I think I'm getting numb to the sad feelings that usually come with it, and just starting to feel determined/angry/frustrated.

I was taking baby aspirin this month, so I think that rules out a clotting issue. Which leaves progesterone problems, if I'm not mistaken. We know that hubby's sperm count is fine, probably above average considering the amount of times we've conceived, and I know my body is able to carry as i carried for 11 weeks 9 years ago. I have no idea what other options that leaves me.

If the doctor cannot be arsed sorting me out then I'll start taking natural progesterone supplements and see how that goes.

Well, at least this time it's not my birthday, I have that to be thankful for!!

So sorry to hear this x x

{hugs}

thinking of u

M x

Sent from my AWESOME iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry Leesey. :hugs: I hope your appointment comes through soon. X

Sorry to hear this. I hope you get your appointment soon and get some answers. Take care.

So sorry again hun. xxx

Phone up and see what's happening with your appointment, maybe you can push them on? Hope your GP is being helpful.

xxxx

I'm really sorry to hear this Leesey, that is just awful. You are more than welcome around here, and will get lots of support from us LTTC gals. Hope you get some answers from the doctor. Massive hugs for you hun :hug:

I'm sorry to hear it's happened again hun. It might be worth chasing your referral with the hospital? They may well see you earlier? Hugs xxxxx

I'm sorry to Read this, I really you can sort what ever is going on. Thinking of you xxx

So sorry to read this, must be heartbreaking, my thoughts are with you x

So sorry to read this Leesey, have posted for you in other sections of the forum.
I just thought this morning that you know I think I belong in LTTC too now.
Good luck with your appt at fertility clinic, im currently going through this too.
Hope you ok as you can be. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back