I think I need a slap.

MissJuly10

Reaction score
:whistle:

There's a CBDigi upstairs just waiting to be peed on!

I keep thinking about my "AF" that I'm not sure I had last week and how my boobs are still swollen and veins are bulging still etc. My heatrash seems to be back as do the twinges. I've had stomach pains all evening and a couple of nights ago, feels like sharp pangs/cramps. Nothing *too* bad, I'm not exactly in tears or anything.

I've been incredibly emotional for the past few days, crying over everything and anything!

Even if it was my AF, it's still too early to test....right? We started BD'ing a week ago and have done pretty much everyday since.

I'm honestly not stressing about it, I'm relaxed and happy not to test til the end of the month but it's knowing that there's a digi upstairs probably feeling very lonely! :whistle::whistle:

P.S. The last 4 tests I have done have not worked! OH bought me a ClearBlue pack (not digi) and neither worked, sister had spare CB, again, not digi, didn't work - none of the 3 even had a line in the control window! I did a digi yesterday which also didn't work. :wall2::wall2:

Now I'm ready for my slap. :eh::x

Hi July, do u POAS or dip ya stick in ur pee? because when i POAS it didnt work so i tried dripping!
I would leave it at long as u can before testing!

Hope u get ur BFP soon xxx

Hey, I POAS and try and do so for about 5 seconds or slightly more. I know it would be a waste of a digi to just go and do it tonight so I've tucked it away in my wardrobe where I will hopefully forget about it! I've got a whole list of things to do over the next week so that'll keep me occupied and relaxed too, so BD'ing will be more fun! :p

How're you doing Spinney? :)

LOL! I won't! I promise. :p

A digi is too good to waste. :D

SLAP! lol you make me laugh. No matter what anyone says i bet you cant wait... if i was you id wait a few more days. Hey if you are pregnant, you still will be in a week...or you could always buy another for the cupboard and to hell with it... as long as you wont get too disappointed at a BFN. Hey do you want advice cos i just said dont do it, do it, dont do it lol... oh it must be late im making no sense lol

Thanks for the slap!! :p

I will definitely wait, at least another week or two. It'd be way to early to test.... right? ;)

I want to keep BD'ing and try not to think of it as TTC, just to make sure we're as relaxed as possible. We've gotten off to a flying start to October so there's a good chance this month could be our month, who knows? :D

Oh and you made sense to me. ;)

I'm a bit confused hun......

Did you test in the end after AF or implantation?

xx

I did three tests during the bleed which didn't work and then one yesterday which also did not work and then a digi yesterday evening which again failed to work. I stopped bleeding a week ago.

Do you know what DPO the bleed started hun?

Also how did it compare to a usual AF?

xx

No but I do know that it started 46 days after my last period had ended. It wasn't like my normal AF, I'm usually curled up in a ball with v. painful cramps for 1 - 2 days before I bleed and I usually am v. v. heavy and need to change pad several times a day (TMI!). My periods usually last a few days too. This time, I bled, but not as heavy as usual and definitely not as painful as usual. I could barely feel any cramps, it was more like twinges if anything or a dull ache.

It also seemed to dry up and restart. The day before it finished, it stopped overnight completely then restarted a little the next afternoon then stopped overnight again and I bled a little the following morning then nothing for the rest of the day. I noticed it sort of looked different when I wiped (TMI again sorry) at times it looked clear with blood, other times just blood.

I don't really pay close attention but obviously as I'm TTC and the flow was not as heavy, I was a bit unsure.

I do know that both of my sisters bled during their pregnancies but did not miscarry - don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I must be the same, but it makes me think it was possibly NOT AF although I reckon it was... just odd!! LOL.

**Also, before I get my AF, I get very snappy and have mood swings and I eat tonnes of chocolate, I even drive out to the shops to satisfy my cravings! But with this bleed, I wasn't snappy at all, very chilled out and didn't touch any chocolate.

Last edited:
next time you test because i know you will lol try weeing in a pot of some kind(make sure its clean) and dip the test rather than pee on it i always dip rather than aim and fire lol
good luck hun

Of course I'll test! Just... in a couple of weeks or so! :p

I'm going with the 'or so' lol There is no way in the world you are going to be able to wait hun but I wish you loads of luck on the outcome xx :thumbup:Baby dust xx

I know I won't be able to wait til the end of the month! I think I'll end up buying myself a FR to do either next week or week after. I'd rather wait as long as I can, but I'm already losing my patience! Can't believe it's only the 4th October!! Gaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

:p :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back