I think I might be feeling " normal"

hugsy

Reaction score
Im almost afraid to say it but I think I might be starting to get over the worse of this 24/7 morning sickness :dance:

The last few days I just got sick first thing and the nausea has got wayyyyy milder just regular nausea not the awful make me cry nausea iv had since 4 weeks, Iv even had a few hours here and there where I felt completly normal, No sickness No running to be sick, Now all I need is the " glow" and im all set

Wohoo! :dance: So glad you are starting to feel better. I thought the sickness would never end! The "glow" came to me about 20 to 22 weeks. Hope it arrives quickly for you hun.xx

Happy for you, it's such a relief when the nausea finally starts to lift.

im in same position as u, its great when u finally feel bit better isn't it!!???!! just hope it lasts lol

i too do not seem to be retching or feeling really nauseaus as often now, tho after the prolonged sickness i and my body have forgotton how to eat normal amounts of food.
today i forced in a bacon and sausage bap, an apple, a galaxy caramel bar, some salad, blackjack sweets, a few biscuits and 3 mini muffins and im stuffed.

OH wants a fry up when he gets home from work so i'll probably have a lil one with him, or maybe just more bacon lol

Oh Bev im starved just after reading what u had today, Id kill for a big fry up now hmmm might get OH to bring home d makings of one, Its such a novelty to feel normal ish again isnt it, I dont know what to make of it all haha

still a wee bit on d tired side of things but hopefully that will pick up next week

lol yeah im stuffed tho. thing is if you actually look at what ive eaten its nowhere near an average days meals lol. i ate better yesterday really but felt sick cos it was too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back