I think I did it!(sorry Its long)

lisanat

Reaction score
Hi

I was on here a couple of times last year and posted but as I was getting myself worked up and stressed I thought it best I didnt come on for a while.Anyway somene at work said I should try taking temps every morning and that it worked for her whan she did it.So I came on and read a couple of post about reading temps.(a really good one was by rachel I think it had all information on it- so thanks) I also ordered the taking charge of your fertiity and religiously took temps every morning.I then stated to feel different although I thought I was just convincing myself.I did a test today and OH mY God IT WORKED.I think it was a bit faint but there was definately one there.This does mean I could be pregnant doesnt it?
Sorry its so long!
lisa xx

It's much harder to get a false positive than to get a false negative so it looks like you've made it!! Congratulations!!

wen i did my test at 22 weeks it was very faint and my lil bundle is here lol

when i did my test there was the faintest line ever! it was that faint you could only see it in outside light! Me and oh did it at adsda lol ( we couldnt wait til l we got home) and i didnt look at it till we got out in the car park and it was thats faint that we didnt see it at 1st then when oh looked at it again he was like omg theres a line an i had to hold it up in the light to see it thats how faint it was! This happened with the 1st couple! So you could very weel be!

Good luck

kelly

My line was very faint on the first test I did. My oh went out and bought a clear blue digital, where it spells it out for you. This came up 'pregnant' straight away, I'd recommend one of these. It's worth the money to be certain!! The normal tests got darker after a few days though.

Like the girls have said a line is a line. Congratulations are definately in order for you. xxx

hi my line was very faint on the first one too i had to tilt it to the lights to see it properly and here i am at 24 weeks xxxx

Hiya,

Yep, i was the same. I tried different brands too, ironically the first test I did was a very cheap strip I got off E-bay and the line was faint but the most disinguishable(sp?!) out of all the tests. I also did a couple of normal clearblue, Asda's own & a predictor and the lines very so faint you could see them but here I am, getting kicked and punched and generally beaten up from the inside! The last test I did to confirm was a clearblue digital (Fab)

A lines a line so it does seem that a big congratulations is in order. :D

Nicki.x :D

Thanks so much for your help!

Well I did two more tests and they were both positive so i am nearly 6 weeks pregnant! Wow that sounds really strange just seems so unreal! Congratulations to all you soon to be mums too!
Lisa x

Many Many Congratulations Lisa!! :lol: :lol:

It's a wonderful feeling isn't it????

Have you worked out your due date yet?

Yeah its the 14th October. I keep worrying that I imagined it and the midwife will say theres nothing there! Its silly isnt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back