I tested yesterday

MissSara

Reaction score
I had all the symptons apart from the painfull boobs and after the BFN the other day i didn't think id be getting the result i wanted but i decided to sneak into the bathroom while BF was still sleeping.

After 2 minutes i got my BFP, i'm so excited and scared incase the same as last time happens. We told ourselfs not to get our hopes up but its hard not to. I'm leaving it another week before going to the GP just because im scared.

Anyway what happens now? do i have to leave all you TTC, i'm going to be sad to leave you all xxx

:cheer: :cheer:

congratulations. So pleased for you. Hope you have a very happy and healthy nine months.

You don't have to leave us if you don't want, although as nice as everyone is in TTC I'd give my right arm to be in Frist tri!!

You can stay and give us all some baby dust :D :hug: :hug:

:hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:

WOOOO HOOOO fantastic chick!!! im so happy for you!!!
:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:
You cant leave me though chick....im sitll trying here!!!

Massive congrats hon!!!

Try not to be too worried although I do understand where you're coming from

:hug:

No don't leave give us pep talks :)

xx

Yay :cheer: Congratulations, get yourself to Tri 1 girl :D

WOW!! Many congratulations!! Good luck !! :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations :cheer: Hope you have a happy healthy 9 months :hug:

Congratulations!

Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy :D

Congratulations hun ! Enjoy your 9 months. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I was wondering if you’d tested again yesterday cos we’d both tested early last week and got BFNs. V v happy for you!! I haven’t tested again yet, too scared I’ll be disappointed…need someone to hold my hand whilst I do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back