I shouldn't have bought a thing!

positivity :)

Reaction score
yesterday, i was given lots of baby clothes from a friend, she has been saying it for a few weeks but i never imagined she would give me so much..how lucky am i??

babystuff1.JPG babystuff2.JPG babystuff3.JPG

babystuff4.JPG

now i'm thinking i have WAY too much stuff as i got lots at my babyshower and have been buying stuff myself since week 20 :oooo: im wondering whether i can take some of the stuff i bought back and exchange them for bigger sizes..but i dont have the reciepts :eh:

anyway, she also gave me this...how cute??

babystuff9mths.JPG

:love:

xx

oh wow, how lucky are u!
If they are in packages or have tags still attached the shops may exchange them without a receipt, if it shows its their brand.

Loving the prisoner one lol

Maybe change some of it for a bigger size if you have tags on. Mind you my LO prob gets changed 3 times a day, what with all the little fountains we get at change time!

yeah all my stuff still has tags on or are in the packs, i think i'm gonna exchange them for bigger sizes!! xx

Prob a good idea, Kynon is out of newborn clothes already!

Lucky you! The prisoner one is so cute! x

Same happened to me - SIL had a wee girl 5 months ago and when she found out that we are having a girl she sent all the first sizes down that she had finished with :) Love the prisoner outfit must see if I can get one of those :)

You never know, you might have a little baby and use newborn stuff for a while! Youll go through more clothes than you think you will esp if you have a sicky baby. Maybe change some stuff if you can but Id say youll probably use most of it, esp if its alot of vests and babygrows. :thumbup:

U lucky girl!!!!! Loving the prisoner babygrow - so cute!!! xxx

That's brilliant! But you might need about 20 outfits a day! People keep telling me that babies ruin their clothes within minutes and need to be changed into new ones, so you might go through the whole lot before you find time for laundry

You luck moo! I love love love the bottom one lol what shop is it from? X

Your so lucky. Maybe you should exchange yours for bigger sizes as they should be able to do that without receipts. x

Awww lucky lady!

I adore that prison outfit! I googled the outfit and they have a girls one and that black one you have but no unisex :( boooooo! Damn myself for staying team yellow lol x

Awww lucky lady!

I adore that prison outfit! I googled the outfit and they have a girls one and that black one you have but no unisex :( boooooo! Damn myself for staying team yellow lol x

....buy one of each :oooo: and send the other back?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back