I saw someone famous today!!!!!!!!...........

stephlw25

Reaction score
......ok well hes not a huge celebrity but hey!!!!

Does anyone watch Holby City? i was in woolworths and in front of me in the Que was the guy who plays the student doctor...the one in the wheelchair!
He was buying Pic and Mix sweets!!!!!

:D :D :D

Martin Clunes lives in my town and so does Hugh Fearnly Whittingstall (that chef blokey) not too exciting I know :rotfl:

stephlw25 said:
......ok well hes not a huge celebrity but hey!!!!

Does anyone watch Holby City? i was in woolworths and in front of me in the Que was the guy who plays the student doctor...the one in the wheelchair!
He was buying Pic and Mix sweets!!!!!

:D :D :D

mmmm uv just reminded me bout my pic n mix(lol had ot like a week now)

I know who you mean steph!

I have met Ken Barlow!!

But my bigggest is ruud Van Nistelroy, getting put of the smallest car in the world in manchester!

Ugly sod

hehe thats cool! does anyone else live near or met anyone famous?!

Oh met William Roach In Dewsons in Phwelli!!!!!!!

I sold Les Dennis some foot scrub when I worked for Body Shop! :)

Ricky Tomlinson signed my book and flirted with me :oops:

Ashley from corrie lives near me... seen him in the local shop buying the TV guide that had him on the front!! :rotfl: (he said it was for his mum!)

And got a hug off the lad who plays Todd in corrie when i was working in a bar in town, he was out with Ashley and Tyrone...

And was in Bar Red in Liverpool the night Bryan Mcfadden got knocked back cos he was wearing a baseball cap!!!

Oh and Kerry Katona/Mcfadden lives in Warrington, seen her in town a couple of times (although normally see the press photographer guys 1st!)

xox

i met david bellamy wen i was young cos i won a competition (he was really smelly!!) i seen terry nutkin in tesco, ive seen stephen henry lots of times in toys r us(wen i worked there) and met chris evans(he was drunk and a tosser!!)

Terry Nutkin in Tesco!!! :clap: Classic.

Margie Clarke once pushed me out the way in Tesco to get to the cheese! :D

Hi

Lol ive never heard of any of the poeple you named :rotfl: must be hurting .
I only know faces not names though ... its like i know you
Katrina

I used to hand out with the prodigy, and sevel members of a band called Pitchshifter cause my ex-husband used to play in bands with them, and I have met a few other smaller metal bands who most of you would prob never heard off unless you are into that sort of thing. Oh and Fred Durst dedicated a song to me once, does that count?

gloris huniford walked past me in truro a few weeks ago i was star struck!! :rotfl:

I saw Noel Edmonds in Florida :lol:

Also been backstage with a band called InMe (not sure if people will know of them). Met a few other small bands as well but that's it really.

Saw Dawn French and lenny henry go to his mum with flowers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back