I really must stop...

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
...buying baby things when ever I go into a shop :D . I just went to matalan for a couple of bras (I had to get a bigger size than normal 8) ), and I couldn't resist looking in the baby clothes section and came out with a pack of newborn bibs, pack of scratch mits and a hat and bootie set :cheer:

Aww don't feel bad about it, enjoy it! I was thinking about not buying anything until after my 20 week scan when we knew what we were having, but I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and if everything is ok I might just go out and buy a little something :wink:

We're not gonna find out the sex so we're just gonna get neutral essentials and save some money to get pink/blue clothes after baby comes.

...buying baby things when ever I go into a shop :D . I just went to matalan for a couple of bras (I had to get a bigger size than normal 8) ), and I couldn't resist looking in the baby clothes section and came out with a pack of newborn bibs, pack of scratch mits and a hat and bootie set :cheer:

Aww don't feel bad about it, enjoy it! I was thinking about not buying anything until after my 20 week scan when we knew what we were having, but I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and if everything is ok I might just go out and buy a little something :wink:

We're not gonna find out the sex so we're just gonna get neutral essentials and save some money to get pink/blue clothes after baby comes.

I havent bought much - have a 2nd travel system - it was a bargain, but Im putting off buying anything else for a few more weeks, I have a few days booked offin a month and I am gonna go baby shopping then.

Fingers crossed - YAY another member for team GREEN!

How DARE you buy that baby clothes shame on you!!!!

;)

Its natural to be excited hell I can't wait for my paychque from this job PARTYTIME!"!!

X

I'm still feeling far too ill to even think about buying baby clothes. Don't feel bad, just enjoy it. It's probably better to spread the cost anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back