I really don't want

Emma58

Reaction score
This baby to come today because OH has had to go to miles and miles away for work. I'm really pissed off OH works with a close family member and was promised he would not be sent far away when it got near to baby's due date. He came in last night and told me he was having to go to Warwickshire today and I blew a fuse :x

:pray: He doesn't decided to make an appearance today!

Oh no..I hope your Lo stays put until your Oh comes back. :D

Emma I would be really angry as well. My hubby works out of town and he has a 45 min journey to get home, I know that isn't that bad but it has made me anxious over the last couple of weeks, and he told me they are making him work saturday this week which I think is pants when I am past my due date :(

Try and relax and keep baby put for now :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm panicking 'cos my OH works 20 min from my house so i can see why you're annoyed and worried!
I'm sure you'd have enough time to warn him though and get him to come back :)

Still, stay in there baby, for a little bit longer!

:hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Hopefully you'll get some warning signs before labour starts anyway

:shock: Yeah that's cack!

My OH is going away to LONDON (i.e. 300 miles away) on Monday and Tuesday next week. This is not as bad as course cos I'll only be 36+3 BUT he'll be away on 31/3 which is NOT good as I have a thing about 3s and 1s :rotfl:

On the plus side Tuesday is April Fool's Day so I'm going to ring him at work int he morning and tell him I'm in labour :rotfl:

debecca said:
:shock: Yeah that's cack!

On the plus side Tuesday is April Fool's Day so I'm going to ring him at work int he morning and tell him I'm in labour :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That thought has crossed my mind too he'd go mental though.

He text me an hour ago to say he is on his way home so I feel better knowing he is heading home.
I have felt rubbish all day though today I'm tired out and keep feeling sick. Which I have noticed quite a few others have posted about today :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back