I really want to scream!

winnie89

Reaction score
I am so pissed off at the moment, we're supposed to be saving money for when harry arrives and marks just ordered a load of crap off ebay (all dvd's and video's- even though we don't have a video player, and I wouldn't mind but he doesn't watch them and we haven't got the space or money to waste!) I could really scream at him I just wanna :slap: him because he has a go at me because I spent some money on myself by getting me some new clothes because I can't fit in them! I've really had enough now! Stupid dick ooooh men

Last edited:
Awwwwwwww :hugs: - Men are stoopid! It's worse that he had a go at you about buying some clothes so you can actually have something to wear. They're a necessity whereas DVDs and Vids aren't - and you'll have little time to watch them once the LO pops along! No real advice just empathy xxxxx

Hugs :) breathe deeply and plan a hundred ways of making the bugger pay ;) xx

Just really annoys me because he comes out with he wants the best for harry and then he does something completley self centered like this! I might call his mom because she usually backs me up when he does things like this! I know he can't help being an arse but I wouldn't mind but we've just got rid of a load of dvds and games to make some money for harry, and now he's wasting money buying videos that we haven't got a player for and are about 15 years out of date! :(

Didn't want to read and run, that would drive me crazy too!
Maybe once you've calmed down you could sit down with him and explain why you're annoyed.
I'm sure if he thinks about it logically he will see that you are right, might even be able to send a few back.

OMG i just binned a load of videos cos i couldnt get rid of them even offering them for free and hes paying for them. how stupid! ive only kept my disney ones as i have a tv/video combi in the babys room for when shes older.

Honestly men only sent to try us. lol. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back