I need to talk to someone

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I feel like my OH doesn't give a shit. Don't know if it's just my hormones though, but since i've been pregnant i've been constantly thinking we are falling apart and I don't know if it's just me. I've spoke to her about it and she looks at me as if i'm mental. Can anybody relate to me. It's nobody else i've got a problem with, it's purely my OH. I keep snapping because I feel she does not give two hoots. I've had a go at her because i've been at work all day, spends two hours with me and nips to her mum's for half an hour, then she asked me if I need anything bringing back!
She say's fine there's nothing wrong but i've got a niggle and think i'm going insane.

:( hun iv been on edge, hormones all over the place, snapping at people one minute, getting upset the next! So it's completely normal. Do you have a close family member you would feel comfortable to tell? I know you want to keep it quiet just in case but sometimes those people can be invaluable for support xxxxxxxx

Im all over the place emotions wise too hun, and maily with my hubby!!

I think its normal but if you really think there cud be a prob perhaps you cud just both sit down(when you are not feeling too emotional)and have a good talk, maybe your oh is not sure how to be around you atm i know my hubby doesnt really know what to do if im sick or upset. Just keep talking im sure thats the key.

Hope you feel a bit better soon.

Michelle. x

Hormones are a bitch, im snapping at everyone and no one knows how I feel blah blah blah and no one can do anything right and its all their fault not mine, well so I think anyway lol. Im sure things will settle down for you soon, but as already said talk to her when you don't feel so hormonal. She could be worried because your loss before but not want to worry you. Years ago I have 2 friends who had been together years and wanted a baby and they used a doner too. During the pregnancy the one not carrying the baby was behaving funny and like you she was worried she didn't love her any more. Turned out she was wishing she was the one carrying the baby. They have 2 children now had one each and are going strong 11 years on. Not saying you do what I do but I tend to think its all about me and nothing to do with him after all im carrying it ect. But watching him cry nearly today when they turned the screen round showed me just how much it all affect him too.
I hope things improve for you soon x

Thanks girls. We've had a worried she has said she has came across as not caring as she's been trying to keep it together for me because of the bleeding. Xx

She just sat down and held my hand. I know it's only temporary but pregnancy makes you feel all over the shop.
So glad your scan went amazingly well xx

She just sat down and held my hand. I know it's only temporary but pregnancy makes you feel all over the shop.
So glad your scan went amazingly well xx

im always here if you need a chat hun. im going through a rough patch with my OH atm so i can totally understand! it doesnt help that our hormones are crazy!!xxx

My hubby drives me mad sometimes! The fact is they cant understand unless theyre going through it! Id say its normal hun especially with the last week its been more stressful xxx

your right it is only temporary and worth every minute when you hold that baby in your arms. im sure she understands your going to be a moody cow :p
thanks it was pretty amazing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back