Am supposed to be a bridesmaid in July....

T'is a Secret said:
Aw bless her, that must have been quite hard for her to say. But how lovely to give you an even more important part of the ceremony!! You must mean a lot to her :hug:

i agree with secret :hug: x

I was a bridesmaid at my friends wedding last July and to be honest the closer it got the more i wish i had said no.
I knw id feel uncomfortable and like people were looking at me and i was right i did.

My dress was really uncomfortable as it was corceted and i almost fainted a few times.

We went home at 10pm my feet were like balloons and i was shattered.

I think you will enjoy yourself more without the pressure of "duties" to contnd with

To be honest I was quite relieved. I don't know how big/massive I'm going to get and as much as I enjoy being the centre of attention now, I'm still pretty self-concious and would feel totally out of place. Especially as the other bridesmaid is 4' 9" and size 8 and a dead ringer for Kylie! (I'm 5' 9", 13.5st and my nickname is Big Bird....).

:hug: Thanks everyone.

Aww bless ya. There's always one skinny minny who makes you feel a heifer when you're not!

As you say, this way you can choose your own killer outfit that will be gorgeous and flattering.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back