I need support =( Anovulatory Question a bit long.

ck361

Reaction score
Hello! :wave:

Just have a question I'm hoping someone out there can help me with.

I've been charting since November. In October I'm most certain we were pregnant but it didn't work out (eggie didn't stick). My Cycles were very consistent at 32 days. After October it looked like it was trying to get back to normal again; in November it was 28, then 30, 31. Now my February chart is 35 days and I still haven't started my AF.

Before I celebrate and think I’m pregnant here’s the problem:

I charted but when I thought I ovulated and things were looking good for conception, my temp dropped (fallback?) but then went back up, BUT then it went back down and looked anovulatory. It was very cold those mornings my temp dropped - not sure if that counts for much. I've also been really wrestles (not sure why) and haven't slept well since the time I thought I ovulated. My temps have been erratic and I wonder how much of that is because I haven’t been able to sleep the necessary 3 hours for an accurate reading.

Last Tuesday I went to the Doctor (day 29). I wasn’t thinking I was pregnant because my chart looked anovulatory, instead I was really dizzy, tired and jittery. The doctor did some tests and said I wasn't pregnant, but I was right on the line to test and if I didn't start in 10 days I should retest. 10 days would be Mar. 15th. Tests also didn’t show I was anemic or had a thyroid problem (which I was thinking because my temps are usually low 96's, 97's).

Okay last thing!

I've been feeling sick. Just nauseated lightly, and you know when you stand up too quickly you get that head rush "thing"? I keep getting this while I'm just walking around doing normal things, but without the blackout that's sometimes associated with this. I’ve got this woozy dizzy feeling. It's really annoying.

Since I went to the doctor my temps jumped higher than before (but again, I haven’t slept well, so I don’t know how accurate that is). Perhaps I finally ovulated? I did a home pregnancy test yesterday morning (day 34) but it wasn't my first mornings "urine sample" and the test said "Not pregnant" (it's one of those digital test so no faint line – should I use another pregnancy test? The brand is Clearblue, which is fairly accurate).

Anyway... I wish AF would arrive so that 1. We could move onto another month and start a new cycle and 2. Know whether I'm pregnant or not and 3. Figure out what's wrong with me!:wall:

Help! Maybe I just need support...

Anyone experience this before? I kind of wish the doctor told me something was wrong with me and then I'd know what's up :(

I really don't know - its difficult to interpret what you're saying without being able to look at your chart.

can I ask why you think you were semi-successful in October?

Anyway I hope someone else is of more help than me, and that you get some answers soon xxx :hug:

Aww sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping well, I know how rubbish that can make you feel :(

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you as the temp signs sound promising :D I don't chart though so can't really offer you any advice. Maybe a test on Thursday will be able to read more hormones and confirm that you're pg :pray:

Are the symptoms you've been having, similar to those you experienced when pg before?

Thanks for the support chellieboo and Mildly! Feeling kind of bummed, so your thoughts help. :)

No, unfortunately it's not quite the same symptoms. Before I just felt very tired and car sick and would wake up in the middle of the night feeling car sick. Then when AF finally arrived, late and in a different pattern, my insides felt fluttery like it was flushing something out of me. Then like that it was all over; no more tiredness, no more car sick. This time I just feel slightly nauseated and tired, but mainly from lack of sleep. Last time I slept and felt great through all of the symptoms!

I'll test again on Thursday and post the results. Maybe I can figure out how to post my chart on here. The past two days I haven't been able to chart because I haven't slept 3 hours, not even close to that. I do sleep, just not consecutively. I feel all right though... just wish AF would arrive or get pregnant all ready... BLAH!

Day 41 and still no AF :wall:

What's the deal?

Okay, I've been to the doctor twice now. 1st time I was told it's too early to tell. 2nd time I had my yearly exam and told I was negative. My doctor also told me to throw out the charting for now (hu?). She said so far it shows that I've ovulated and everything looks fine and I'm probably stressing myself out. So I should resort to conventional methods for the next six months and if it doesn't happen then come back. I don't know about that. At least charting helps narrow it down.

I'd like to hope I'm pregnant, but with two pregnancy tests so far that's pretty doubtful. What do you do with all this iddle time waiting???? And do people wait a long time before a pregnancy test comes back positive?

Hi G3M,

What does CD mean?

Unfortunately I don't have my chart on me, but let me see if I can figure this out. I am 11 days late today. I was supposed to ovulate sometime around February 22-26? My DH and I made plans for those days and I was feeling confident about it. But a glitch in my charting (not sure if it was sleep related) makes it seem like I was going to ovulate, but didn't, and perhaps maybe did a few days later. Now 4 negative pregnancy tests later (the first two were at the doctor's office), I am left still wondering.

At what point do you say something isn't right, either I should have started or I'm pregnant? And then what exactly do you do about it if you don't have any signs?

I have to admit; I have been feeling really nauseated now beginning Friday... the worst was yesterday and now today. I don't feel sick otherwise and I've been able to sleep again, though last night I made 5 trips to the loo, no joke! (So no 3 hours of sleep). If I could just throw-up I'd feel a lot better. A sign perhaps? It would be the only one, I don't feel pregnant otherwise. And I don't feel like AF is coming either... :?

cd = cycle day !

do you chart your temp then ? cos that would tell you when you ovulated ?

Unfortunately this month I had a lot of trouble sleeping around the time I was to ovulate and never got the 3 hours necessary to get a good reading. I can't really be certain this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back