need advice/support, ttc after depo.

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by LauraP, Dec 13, 2011.

1. LauraP

LauraP New Member

My partner and I are TTC, my last injection was 11'th August 2011 and I was due to have it again on the 13'th November. I still haven't had a period and I'm worried, I have only had 3 injections and before them I was regular. When I went to see my nurse the day I was supposed to get my next injection she didn't say anything about having trouble conceiving and I thought nothing of it, she said I would more than likely be pregnant within 3 months. I know its only been 4 weeks, but I've been scaring myself by reading other womens stories.

This week though, I have been nausea's, tired, urinating a lot, bloated, my boobs are quite tender and certain smells have been making my stomach churn. I have taken a pregnancy, this morning in fact, but it was negative. I know if I was pregnant it may be too soon to show up on a HPT, I just need some help and advice.

2. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

try nto to worry yourself. most people will take time to get back to a normal cycle wfter hormone birth control. best thing to do is not panic at the moment - easier said than done i know! - and start tracking your cycles. ie bleeding, spotting, any cervical mucus etc. i wouldnt bother with opks until you have had at least one bleed. hopefully you will ahve a bleed soon and will get your bfp!

re the hpt - if still having symptoms and no bleed, try again in 5 - 7 days, good luck.