I need some meal ideas

MrsR

Reaction score
That I can make and freeze in advance. With OH's new job he's not home til 6 at the earliest and I'm finding horrific to make dinner and deal with a grumpy tired Seb so I reckon if I make big batches of meals say on a Monday, divide them up and freeze them for the week it'll make life so much simpler. Does anyone have any ideas? And do you know where I can get decently priced Tupperware?

Hey hun

I used to freeze stuff all the time as I could never judge portions when cooking lol You could try these

Currys
Shep\cottage pie
Chilli
Rice dishes are also good as long as you don't over cook the rice
Thick Soups
Lasagna

Where we live takeaways come in plastic tubs so I tend to save them. Asda do reasonably priced plastic tubs normally or you could try the pound shop. X

Thank you so much! I'm going to actually go today (bang goes my Monday shopping plan) x

Think I'll do all those ideas :)

Thank you x

Home bargains do really cheap Tupperware as does Ikea xxx

Spag bol is another one I freeze. Well just the bolognese and the spaghetti cooks quick enough. I also keep the tubs from the takeaway and have bought some cheap Asda tubs as well.
X

Sent from my HTC Desire usin Tapatalk

Oooooh yay! Thanks girls! This is gonna make my life wayyy easier x

Thank you so much! I'm going to actually go today (bang goes my Monday shopping plan) x

Think I'll do all those ideas :)

Thank you x

You are most welcome hun

Hope it makes you life a little easier, sounds like you have enough on your plate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back