• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need some energy

mumof2

Reaction score
I cant believe im still lazing around in bed, my kids are in their rooms playing dressing up, I just havent got the energy and Ive got so much to do, need to have a shower and wash my greasey mop of hair then boring housework

Can someone please send me some energy :sleep:

I would but all my reserves are keeping me from falling asleep on the key bourd sorry :sleep:

Absolutely not! you laze around and enjoy it while you can, your body is telling you to slow down. i take power naps, 20 mins of just rest, even if not sleep was just the recharge i needed!! :sleep:

When you find some energy throw some my way, I am yawning my head off sitting on sofa next to Lewis thinking OMG I need to get dressed!!!!
yawn yawn hehe xx

I cant help either, im off in 5 mins for a nap, im going to treat myself im not going to set an alarm im just going to wake up when i wake up!
Wow that sounds good.
I feel for you ladies that cant just nap whenever you want i know im lucky

:sleep: :sleep:

im just in from work so gonna have 10 mins shut eye :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member