• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need some advice please

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
To put it frankly, I am exhausted.

Imogen is waking up to 3/4 times a night and im not sure if its cos of her teeth, though im not sure as she copes amazingly well with them coming through now. Or is it the fact that me and oh wake her up.

I cant put her in a room with Stephen because he is autistic and needs his own space and she will wake him up.

Do you think i should move his bed in my room with me and Tommo - hes a good sleeper and if he wakes up he settles anyway.

The only thing i dont want to unsettle him and give him the impression if Imogen is in his room its not his room anymore.

Any ideas would be more then welcome.

Thats a tricky one. I would keep Imogen in with you and let Stephen keep his room, as you say he may well think that is not his room any more.
Has this been happening for long during the night? Maybe it is just a phase and in a few weeks she will settle back down.

I'm sorry I can't offer you more advice :hug:

I would keep Stephen in his own room hun as I think that would unsettle him. Maddison has been waking up loads with her teeth recently too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back