In his own room :(

Sherry

Reaction score
Well the time has come for my chubster to go into his own room :( . mainly because Alec is so inconsiderate (stomps around the bedroom like an effalump at 3:30am) that he wakes Seb up. But also he is growing out of his moses basket. I wake up to him with his head right up against the side. Although I have a monitor on I keep going up to check on him :lol: Dont know if I am going to get much sleep tonight with him not being next to me :(

oh hun i feel for you, i dread the day riley will move into another room :(

awwww hun, i dont know how you feel but we decided to move jake when he is 4 months old and i felt a bit sad about it :(

oh ur very brave i still got melissa in our room! my boyf jokes about it telling people if its left 2 me ill hav her with us til shes 21 lol

Hiya :wave:
Well it went surprisingly well :D , He didnt wake when I put him to bed, and he woke once :dance: . I was really surprised as I thought with being on a different matteress it would disturb him. It took ME a while to get off to sleep, after going in an shifting the monitor closer and closer to him so I could hear him. I also had it on loud :lol: . Sort of scared myself though at first cause I kept imagining I would start hearing other noises coming through like in the film White Noise :roll: . Over active imagination :D

Very BIG hugs and so very well done Sherry, that must have been a difficult night, you did so well and bless little Sebastian :cheer: :hug:
Noises DID come through Isaac's monitor, so we kind of broke it, it scard the ***t out of me :shock: As we live in a flat it's easy to hear if he stirs, and we have a sensor under his mattress.
Hope all continues to go so well Sherry :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back