I need help baby wearers!

Its good, i got one the other day... waiting for it to arrive :lol:

hope it comes before tuesday, but theres a postal strike on :roll:

Just had a look and that is a basic ring sling. Fab and very versatile!

Thanks sp much lynsey, thats what i wanted to hear! Will defintely buy one as they look pretty good andI thought great value for money.

I need it to pop bubs in when i go to town from new house.nearest town 7 miles away and stephen still requires a buggy as hes lazy!

i wouldn't even attempt going on a bus without my mei tai!

i keep meaning to get a ring sling, but we get on so well with our current one, i don't want to buy it, never to use it.

Sorry to butt in here :? Do you get a backache after a while or are they designed in a way to avoid this :?

i suffered with my back ever since having alice, and i find that if alice is sitting too low it can get a bitpainful , but if i move her back up, its normaly ok.

Ring slings can pull a little on one shoulder but the weight is spread out over your back as well so its not too bad. Logan is now 22lb and I can still wear him in his. Having said that if I was going for a long walk or to the shops in town for the day I would put him in a wrap or a mei tai as then its a 2 shouldered carry and the weight is more spread out.

The idea of a ring sling is to stop you thrusting your hip out so your back is straight - but as I said you can get some pulling on 1 shoulder.

I think il start off with the ring sling but as she gets heavier il try the mei tei as they have such a good rep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back