I need advice

babygirldulce17

Reaction score
Hey girls well i am new my name is Candice ia m 28 weeks prego and i am having a girl. So far i have only got the first name for her and it is Mia. I am not with my babys dad(not my ex) but i am learning to deal with it.

Well girls i need some kind of advice. Me and my ex are startin to hook up again and befor the sex was great just now it just seems like there is no spark anymore and i am just not enjoying sex at all now. I mean i try diffrent positions and nothing seems to work. Is it just me or are there other girls in my situation? And if there is how do u deal with it? Or what can u do to make it more exciting or somthin?

hi candice
i am 32 weeks pregnant and sex is as good as can be, but i have heard some womens sexdrive takes a dive and improves when baby arrives.

Hello and welcome Candice! I don't really have much advice but it's normal for your sex drive to fluctuate during pregnancy.

I'm 28 weeks and due July 9th with a girl as well! Congrats! :)

Hi Candice,

Me and my partner had a similar problem. Mainly because we were both nervous about what could happen. Why don't you try doing other things instead of penetration as with us that was the only thing causing the problem

Louise 21 and 22 weeks pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back