need advice

vickibaz

Reaction score
:? i hope someone can help me i am coming into my 16th week of missed period, i have done plenty of pregnancy test all came back negative! but my main concern is that i am put on loads of wight quite rapidly such as i put on 9pounds last week & ive put on 11pounds on this week and all the weight is going on my belly its getting quite round now, i do also have other symptoms such as stretch marks on my belly & between my legs & faint ones starting to come on my hips. i have also felt very sick, had dizzy spells, got tendered breasts which have also gone up 2 or 3 sizes in 6 weeks from a 34e to a 34f plus not quite sure now nothing seems to fit me at all. so as you can imagine i am feeling rather confused at the minute. i would really love it if someone out there can tell me if it is normal to gain this much weight as rapid as i am and if it is a syptom of being pregnant or if they thought i am pregnant with twins as they do run in my husbands family and it has missed out his brother :?:

Personally I would go see your doctor. This happened to me a couple years ago and I thought I was pregnant too but it turned out I has PCOS. (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) just go get checked out and let us know how everything goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back