I need advice please! HCG levels..

tasha1983

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I really hope someone can give me some insight into my betas.
So after two miscarriages I'm very scared.
My hcg results were rising very well
11 dpo (27), 13 dpo (78), 15 dpo (178), 17 dpo (446)
Now today my rates didn't exactly double. They went up to 772.5 which means it doubled in 60 hours. I know that they say a rise in 48 to 72 hours but why did it suddenly slow?
It was doubling faster than every 48 hours and not its less. I'm really very worried and wont be able to speak to my RE before tomorrow evening.
Anyone have an explanation? Should I be expecting another miscarriage?
Thanks

Helllo how many weeks pregnanat are you have managed to find a hart on hcg levels?

I'm 4 weeks and 5 days. Yeah I'm normal on the chart. I'm just worried about my doubling times and that they are slightly lower.

Try not to worry if it still says its normal stick with it. It says it should double every 48-72 hours.

thanks! I'm going to try and do some deep breathing exercises... staying calm is so much dam work!

Try not to worry, mine never doubled when I was being monitored and everything turned out ok with 1st pregnancy. Same with this one and so far so good.

mine started at 320..then 680 after 2 days then 1400 ( they thought i was six weeks goin of lmp) i had scan 2 days later an i was only 4-5 weeks went back 2 weeks later and i was 7 weeks an all was fine...try not to worry to much about your bloods after they reach 1500 they may scan you as will just see sac developing then .. Try not to worry everyone is diff as long as its doubling for you its a good sign xx

Im am sorry to hear of your previous losses and can understand why your concerned now. But I wouldn't put too much faith in HCG levels as levels can vary as everyone is different . My friends hcg levels were up one day and down the next but she delivered a healthy baby boy with no problems and im sure u will be fine too. I know its easier said than done especially with your previous losses but try to stay positive don't worry yourself too much as that is no good for u or the baby. Fingers crossed you have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back