I need advice, I think I might be pregnant

pinkagent

Reaction score
Hi,
Please can someone help me, I think I'm going to go insane. Last Friday I had lots of ovulation pains & had sex Sat, Sun & Mon. I'm on Cilest (pill) but I forgot to take the second one & the ones last weekend when I had all the sex. Since Weds I've been feeling really really ill. I've been feeling sick & lightheaded & I've had strange feelings in my lower adbomen, like sort of a pulling sensation. My period isnt due for a week, I feel very different its strange!! Has anyone else known they were pregnant just after conception or am I imagining it, I know I need to do a test but it'll show negative at the moment wont it. Can someone please help, I'm think I'm going mad!!!
H x :cry:

hi hun the only way to know for sure is to do a test i had symptoms like that last month and it was negative this month ive had no symptoms just period pain and im pregnant
first respnse worked for me 3 days before i was due period so try and be patient (easier said than done i know)
good luck hope you get the result your hoping for xxxx

Hi Rach,
The only thing thats making me think I'm not preg is that I've been on the pill and not really TTC. I've got this overwhelming feeling that I need to protect my stomach. I had slight brownish discharge yesterday but nothing today.....I'm so confused, I need to find out for sure.
H x
P.S. Congratulations x x x

your discharge could have been implantation bleeding hun give it a few more days then test with first response
good luck xxxxxxx

Yeah could be......or I'm thinking maybe it happened cos I forgot a few pills. If I go to the hospital about the sickness tonight and they test me is it likely to show cos Im feeling awfully sick at the mo.
H x

Hi,
I'm back, still havent done a test yet, due Sunday. The sickness has started to go away but I've taken tablets so that may be why. The funny light cramps are still there and the side of my left breast feels sore. Just wondering has anyone had a period and still been pregnant, I've read that if you're on the pill you can still bleed cos of the drop in hormone levels but still be pregnant......anyone know?
H x
Please blow all the baby dust in the entire universe my way!!

Hi pink,

Yes you can still get your af and still be pregnant, many women often get their period for the first couple of months during pregnancy, and I have heard occasionally some women will bleed the entire pregnancy although I believe that is to be less common. Is your Af due this coming Sunday or the Sunday that has just passed??? I hope it flies right past you!!! :D

Blowing a mountain full of baby dust your way!!!!

xoxo Ree

Hi Ree,
My period is due Sunday coming, I finish my pill today so should be Sunday/Monday, I think I'll do a test anyway just to put my mind at rest. Do you know many people that have conceived by missing a few pills? I just dont think Im that lucky!!! x x x

Hi pink,

I actually know some people who got pregnant while on the pill, and yes some when they missed a few. You just never know and can never tell. I wish you luck and will be waiting to hear what comes of this.

xoxo Ree

Thanks for your support Ree. I bet there'll be a msge here from me Monday saying Im having my period!! Eventhough Im still having symptoms Im just convinced now that Im not preg!!!
I'll let you know Mon x x x

No thanks needed anytime! Try not to focus on it I know easier said then done, but it's very important to worry about it to much. Are you ttc? I see that said today was the last pill, are you done taking the pill for good??

xoxo Ree

Not planning on coming off the pill, I meant it was the last one in my packet to take b4 the 7 day break, havent been really TTC but missed a few pills b4 ovulation. If Im preg Id prob be happy!! Having a lot of mixed emotions at the mo!! x x

All you can do is test now, they have those tests that you can take 4 or 5 days before your missed period. You may want to take one of them. I've heard mixed comments about that test and it still maybe to early to get an accurate result. Be sure to keep us posted and good luck! :D

xoxo Ree

Just to let you all know, Im in the middle of a very heavy period, so looks like Im not preg after all!!! Yipee!! Now I can get on with my career!!!! WoooHoo!!! Im sooooo happy

Good I am glad you got the results you wanted!!! :D

Good Luck!!

xoxo Ree

hi there im in exactly the same position as you at the moment,i was even on the same contaceptive pill as you,

maybe il get my period too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back