• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need a really long moan!!

Cixes

Reaction score
Sorry for coming here and moaning on but i sort of need to de clutter my worries and woes and maybe get some hugs and advice...if you make it to the end!

KIDS -

Ok so the boys have been off school all week and its been a bloody nightmare! Fighting and screaming has become the normal day to day routine for them! I went out last night and when i got back DH said that they had been really naughty at bedtime, I told him that if w didn't do something now to get things calmer life would be sheer hell when Noah arrives. So i took the 2 new wii games i had bought them only yesterday off them and banned them from ALL the computers in the house for the day. At 7:30am when they woke up, Harry(4) kicked off first but soon got over it, Nathan (10) took it all with a pinch of salt although he did try saying that he was whiter than white and had done no wrong! Charles (6) screamed the place down and was sent back to bed...where he continued to scream until i had a chat with him and explained why i had stopped the computers and what he had to do to get them back.
I actually felt really proud of the way i handled it and by 9am they all understood that they would only get them back if they were good all day today.
Only i went for a nap and OH decided to let them on the xbox and p.c!!! I was so mad! He is really soft with them at times and all that hard work went out of the window! Now they are all out playing with their friends so hopefully i can try to get things back on track!

DH - He is sort of doing my head in at the moment. I don't know why but he has suddenly got really lazy! He normally does things like gives the kids breakfast, takes them to school, washes up and hovers and might stick some washing in the machine, but lately he has stopped bothering. He moans about doing dishes, we usually take it in turns, but i argue that if i have stood and cooked dinner (which i do all the time!) she could at least wash the dishes, now he thinks if its my turn i should just do them even though i am in agony with SPD!
Today he has just sat on his xbox most of the day and has now gone off to bed for a sleep! You would think he was the pregnant one!
He has also feels he should have at least 2 nights out a week, just wasting money, but then wants more for other stuff too. He is being such a big kid at the moment !

THE HOUSE -

Ok so 5 of us and soon to be 6 live in this tiny 2 bed house, and every day the walls become closer in! I have put our name down for a move but the housing associations are useless and we could be waiting years. I have been thinking about renting privately but we would have to save about a grand first. The reason the boys play up at night is because they share a room and end up annoying eachother!
I have a nice house in a great area now but i have totally fallen out of love with it and i now feel like its just four walls not my home. I am desperate to have a home again and its really getting me down, DH just doesn't seem to understand me and he seems to switch off when i am talking about what we could do to make things better.

MIL -

As some of you know she lives next door to us. Things have been ok lately and she hasn't expected too much of us, but she asked me the other night to do her course in dementia care, she said she had all the answers but they had to be written down differently, i really felt like i didn't have much choice so said i would do it. When she gave me it there were no answers, i had to look in the information booklet for all the answers! I did it in a few hours and the next day she phoned up and said could she have it back because she was going to do it with her daughter instead!!! :shock: DH told her i had done it and she didn't even believe him, so he took it too her and she phoned to say thank you and what would i like for doing it, i said nothing but she pushed and i just told her to buy some cot sheets.
I know i shouldn't of done the work for her, and i have told her to make sure when she copies it on to the assessment sheets she takes it all in, incase she gets asked anything, but i really didn't feel i had much choice the way she gets at me until i cave in.
Then she goes on about some bloke she started dating and if i think he is good enough! She was going on saying he had nothing and had admitted he was rubbish with money. I just looked at her and said " and what has your son given me in life?" I told her that money isn't everything if she likes him as a person that should be enough...i am so fed up of her being so shallow!
Plus she has been trying to get DH to get a catalogue so that she can have stuff out of it, because her credit rating is so bad! :evil:

Ok i think thats it all off my chest! sorry again :(

First of all :hug: the kids are back to school next week so it should calm down a bit at least.

You really do have to stop doing your MIL work for her, its outrageous! WHEN YOU TELL US YOU HAVE DONE IT (sorry caps :oops: ) I have visions of some poor lowley geek at high school being picked on by the cool kids in order not to be beaten, she is a grown woman and needs to do it for herself or you need to ring the college and ask them to forward the qualification to you!

aramintalovegrove said:
she is a grown woman and needs to do it for herself or you need to ring the college and ask them to forward the qualification to you!

I'm afraid I've been away from the forum for a while so don't know your situation but I just wanted to point out that this couldn't be truer if it tried! :shakehead:
It'll probably be hard but you're gona have to stop letting her use you, especially for something like this which takes up your time and you have to work hard on yet you'll get NO credit for it :evil:

Thanks girls.

Your totally right of course. I have actually dreaded coming back to check the replies on this post because i am very ashamed of myself for doing her work.
Basically she came her to live from france when she was a kid and being one of 13 her parents never bothered with her education, nor did she bother with her kids! She can read and write but she is a bit dumb if you know what i mean, to be honest she has admitted to me that its more she has no patience to read stuff and put it down in her own words.

I spent last year at college full time on a very tough and demanding course to get into uni, so she knows that i am more than capable of rattling the work off to a high standard within a few hours.

I know that what i did is plagarism in a sense and i am truely ashamed that i allowed myself to do it. I did refuse to do the drugs course a few months ago simply because i realised reading the questions that she needed to do it herself or i could put a patient at risk and considering i am going to be trainning/studying as a nurse in a few months i knew the dangers.

I am just hoping that its not going to happen again, and to be honest because of the way i feel i know i would have to be firm and refuse.
You know this sounds shallow but to add insult to it, i asked hubby if she had got the cot sheets for me when she had been shopping, to which he said no she didn't go anywhere near that shop on the high street....typically she wouldn't put herself out for anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back