i need a hug :(

mum2A&L

Reaction score
i ended up on a surgical ward again yesterday, after having adam rush me to a&e with intense gall bladder pains. i had 4 panic attacks sitting in a&e, and they left me for just over an hour in agony before deciding the meds they gave me had no effect :x then they decided to give me morphine, but the stupid nurse who did the drip did it wrong and my hand swelled up like a balloon. so she had to do another in the other hand, but stormed off, so they had to get a doc to do it :x gave me morphine and i was much happier :dance:

sat on the ward, and was told that there wasn't anything else they could do apart from offer pain killers when needed :x

so still sitting on the waiting list for a date :x i really don't know how much more i can take. :cry:

ive decided... any pain that i normally deal with at home, im going to go to hospital with......... they will get so sick of me :wink:

my hand is so swollen and sore. can't do anything with it. does anyone know if putting ice on it will make the swelling go down? how long can i expect it to be swollen for?

sorry really feeling naff today :cry: can't stop crying.

aww huni, doesnt sound like your having a good time at the moment.. hope you get a date soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun!! Hope you are a bit better today!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear your not well i hope youl seen be feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw hun sorry to hear your having a rough time, hugs for you :hug:

u poor thing sam, hope they sort it out quick for u!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww sweetie what a nightmare. Poor you have they no idea when it'll be?
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

omg i cant believe there still not going to do nething for u :twisted:
wen Braydon was in hospital they put his drip in wrong and his hand swolled massivly but no one listened to me wen i tried saying he needed it sorted bout 4 hours later wen they took it out i got 'oh u were rite' :twisted:
wot i did with B was put summit frozen on it then i had to encourage him to move his fingers etc as much as possible

Sarah&Braydon said:
wen Braydon was in hospital they put his drip in wrong and his hand swolled massivly but no one listened to me wen i tried saying he needed it sorted bout 4 hours later wen they took it out i got 'oh u were

poor little thing.they kept poking mine to see if it would go down. i put a cold flannel on it earlier cause it felt really sore. it seems to help :think:

jools - ive been told that their 'service standards' are to have the opp done by the end of july, but the surgeons list that im on happens to be the one with the biggest backlog :x

thanks ladies :hug:

im sorry everytime i tend to come on here i end up moaning, but i put on a face at home and i can be myself here :hug:

thank you all so much :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back