I need a hug....

emilia

Reaction score
Feeling really poo..... lots of babies born and mine planning to hang out until Easter!
Having period pains and mild, irregular contractions - nothing to take note of really! How can it be possible that this bunny wants to stick it out until I need intervention? Not fair....
Just need a hug now!!!! :cry: :roll: :?
Emilia xx

Awww... I am here for you!! You have passed the due date and it really wont be to much longer for you now!

I am getting desperate now myself and I am 2 weeks behind you. The waiting game - drives you crazy hey!!!!

I have had heaps of contractions and awoke in the night on 4 occassions with a pain with my contraction, but nothing that was sticking around. I have never experienced period pains though and am unsure of what they should feel like. Are they just low pains, stabbing pains, or does the whole lower area become painful??

I am hoping things happen for you soon :)

Tineke

:wink: :wink:

send u LOADS of BIG BIG BIG HUGS..

hopefully things start moving for u soon.. good luck xxxx

Emelia, am sending you the biggest hugs ever, so know how you are feeling. I am now 12 days overdue and am at the end of my tether. I was due around the same time as three others and they all had their baby's two weeks ago. Makes me feel like I can't even have a baby.

Going into hospital on the 28th, I have said to baby that they can make their own way out or the nasty Dr will come and get them, have a feeling they will have to persuade baby!!

Keep your chin up hon, I guess our babies are just trying to create the maximum impact, all our family are absolutley crazy waiting to meet junior. Take care of yourself hun xxxxx

Loads of hugs Emilia!!!!! Hopefully your baby will come very soon!!!

Have no time to do anything though since, it is amazing how a tiny creature changes your whole world and mkes it so nicely chaotic!!!!

Good luck!!!

Nathalie

Thanks everyone!!
Felt REALLY shitty this morning, as my body has been making false promises since saturday! Anyway - saw midwife this morning and gave me new hope. She did an internal and said things are VERY ready and I'm nearly 5 cm dilated. Sounds weird as I've had no sore contractions, but she did say that when things happen, it'll be FAST. Only thing, baby's head only 1/5 engaged - still bopping about up high!
I had a lovely walk again this morning and we're off to the beach again to play frisbee early evening.
Thinking of you Beanie - we'll need to keep our chins (and bellies) up and keep smiling! The day will come SOON!
Thanks again for all the hugs - they were all very welcome and reassuring!
Big hugs back
Emilia xxxx :wink:

((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))

hopefuly it will all be over soon and worth the wait

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members