• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need 2nd birthday ideas!!

Sam's Mum

Reaction score
I am seriously finding it impossible to think of new ideas for Toby's birthday - I've got him a few little things but he's got all of Sam's toys to play with so I need to think of something different!!

People who have kids around his age, what are their favourite toys? He loves animals (we've already got a toy farm with lots of them and he takes the donkey and cow to bed every night :lol:), dinosaurs, anything that involves mess, cars, trains (have lots of them already though)... help!! x x

What about an easel (SP?)? You can get some that are like a whiteboard, chalkboard on one side and then a clip for paper? x

We already have something like that too :( We've got the ELC one and a cheap ikea one which they're always drawing on in the kitchen. He loves painting and drawing so that would have been perfect for him but he just plays with everything Sam has!! x x

How much are you wanting to spend so I can get hunting lol Odhráns fav place atm to colour is my tv and my sofas x

:rofl: I'm so glad we have dark brown leather sofas...most stuff wipes off and you can't really see the bits that don't :lol:

I still don't have a main present for him so anything up to £100 maybe or a few smaller bits...I'm so glad his birthday is at the end of wedding season and I've just had loads of work :lol:

That lands well lol Odhráns is a month after Christmas, refusing to buy him toys because he will have tons from then.. So I will be looking for inspiration come January lol I'll go for a look now x

Thank you :love: I'd have a nightmare trying to think of things after Christmas!! x

Nothings really jumping out at me, do they have a kitchen? x

They do...he loves it!! We've got the red retro wooden kitchen...it's not like I've spent a fortune on toys as at least half of the stuff we've got has been from ebay but I can't think of anything nice that he doesn't already have!! :wall: x x

Ohh this is a tough one lol I won't be defeated haha I'll be back armed with something else x

8610588304037584.jpg;jsessionid=106A3FEE281110C19F33397CEC74E3E8.app25

:rofl: I've been trying to think of things for weeks now!! If you come up with anything I'll be seriously impressed :lol: Mark's parents have got him a happyland set with cottage, shop and people and that was my last idea for him but his mum needed something and we went shopping last week. I've got him the mat that goes with it all and some little dinosaurs but I can't just give him that :lol: x x

Under budget :rofl:

I'll show Mark...it looks perfect - thanks so much!! :yay: x

Haha I thought you would like the extra penny in your pocket, literally, hope he likes it :love: x

a trampoline Im getting one for my little boy with a net around to knacker him out ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back