Any ideas?

lyndseyd

Reaction score
Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what we could get our son for his 3rd birthday? He already has loads of toys and I really cant think of anything he would like that he hasnt already got. My OH and I both come from big families so he does get alot from them.

The only thing I have been considering is a Vtech V-Motion Active Learning System, they are for ages 3+ has anyone else bought one of these and do you think they are any good?

I am getting Ethan his first bike I think Ive not heard of that v-tech toy but all my 4 children have had v-tech toys and i never find a fault with them they last for ages too xx

ETA ...Just googled they look good just a newer wireless version of what katie had ...it was great kept her entertained while learning x

Last edited:
I have the wired version and the kids love it :yay:

Outdoor toys are good as well if you've exhausted everything else

Thanks girls, I think we will get him the Vtech toy then sounds good and you can get loads of different games so should keep him entertained, gonna take him, my nephew and little sisters out for the day too, did the party thing last year which he loved but my mum and mum in law dont really get on so dont want a bad atmosphere if you know what i mean.

Yes Mamafy he has a few outdoor toys too but we only have a small garden but hoping to move house in the future so will wait untill then to get him something else for outside.

He's only coming three like, I didnt imagine we would be running out of ideas of what to get him for birthdays and xmas already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back