I might have added you on my facebook!

you can add me if you want (that goes for everyone!) I'm Laura Parker, my profile pic is of me and OH and i'm wearing a pink top

Feel free to add me too Charlene Evans in the West Midlands Network :D

Urchin said:
Ooh I wondered who you were LOL

We should organise a day/time where we all change our status's to show our PF usernames, I've forgotten who everyone is. :oops:

Oooo good thinking Batman :D I get so used to everyones user names on here I sometimes forget who is who on FB until I see pics or get to know them better.

Anyone that wants me can find me in the PF massive group list :dance: :dance:

And me :wave:

zoe carmichael, manchester network..profile piccie is ame as sig piccie below-Ruby in a kitty mask :lol:

Added my username to my status :) I think I'm the only Sherry on the PF list also

just changed my status to my username as well x

I've updated my status, but I don't think that will change anything. I'm Gabriella Mattiazzo-van Velde on The Netherlands network. Can anyone see if my name is in black on the group? If it is, then I'll have to add you all :(

emeraldsroses said:
I've updated my status, but I don't think that will change anything. I'm Gabriella Mattiazzo-van Velde on The Netherlands network. Can anyone see if my name is in black on the group? If it is, then I'll have to add you all :(

I still can't find you luv! Try adding me Elaine Gillespie on the Glasgow Network and I can see where i'm going wrong in trying to find you!

Emma Curtis Leeds network if anyone wants to add me :D

Lainey, I've added you!

Emma58, are you Emma M Curtis? I can't find an Emma Curtis on FB.

Perhaps we should have a PF network so it makes it easier to find one another on Facebook :think:

emeraldsroses said:
Lainey, I've added you!quote]

Gottcha! I think it might be the way you have your privacy settings that stop people finding you in a search.

It's possible. I can't change the settings now because there's maintenance being done on my account :( I'll change it in a bit, though. I just have to find out how :think:

I'm back in. Try now. Go to Lainey's FB and see if you can add me through her account.

EDIT: Grrrrrrrrrr :evil: It won't let me change it :evil: :evil: :evil:

EDIT 2: Ok, try now. Sometimes I hate FB :evil:

I'm adding people via Lainey's profile only if I recognise their profile pic. Some of you will get a friend request from me. If you want to add me, then do. I'm still up for having a PF network. What do you all think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back