• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I might have added you on my facebook!

I was going to say add me, but remeberd Im hidden as there not many with my name out there!!

Can some one do a list of all the names with the user names next to it it? may make it easier!

xx

cherie shiels newcastle newtwork if anyone wants to add me :D

OK girls added you all except you sammystar, do you want to add me CHLOE ROBINSON - LEICESTER then we can be friends :hug:

Thanks girls - Lots of walls to spam now!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

debecca said:
Urchin, I have NO IDEA what your real name is. Are we friends? :rotfl:

LOL I don't put my name on here, and I don't add people to facebook unless they find me and add me, I'm lazy :lol:

Just going to add a few (Im Katie Hayes) hope you dont mind :D

should we all put or usernames on as our status for the night as urchin suggested? i'm not sure who everyone is on my list :oops:

i'll put mines on just now :D

Urchin said:
debecca said:
Urchin, I have NO IDEA what your real name is. Are we friends? :rotfl:

LOL I don't put my name on here, and I don't add people to facebook unless they find me and add me, I'm lazy :lol:

Snap, i wait for people to find me, i think i only have 3 people off here on my FB and about 15 friends in total.

sarafet said:
should we all put or usernames on as our status for the night as urchin suggested? i'm not sure who everyone is on my list :oops:

ok I have too LOL

sarafet said:

Just updated my status now with my name.

**Edit Can I just add that no-one knows that we are TTC apart from you ladies so if you remember try not to mention PF or TTC on my facebook Thanks in advance**

Urchin said:
sarafet said:

ok I have too LOL

urchin, i only knew it was you on facebook because of the pictures of your lovely boys :)

i love your name btw, haven't heard that name in years! :wink:

Right, I've just done a MASSSSIIIIVVVVEEEEEE invite for mine!

But I've only added people I really recognise from their pics.....so sorry if I missed anyone! Feel free to add me!

Have put mine on my status :D Urchin, I dont have you on my list :( and have no idea what your name is...I will find you one day :lol:

Snuggle said:
Have put mine on my status :D Urchin, I dont have you on my list :( and have no idea what your name is...I will find you one day :lol:

:rotfl: look in the PF massive group

Snuggle said:

Look through my friends, bet you can spot her :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back