• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I might have added you on my facebook!

Not sure Snuggle, my real name is fairly obvious though from my username and my surname is a Cheapo High Street Store beginning with W!

That's right! Debecca Woolworths! :rotfl:

Anyone who wants an extra Facebook friend can add me too!! :wave: Emma Beevers Leeds network!

debecca said:
Not sure Snuggle, my real name is fairly obvious though from my username and my surname is a Cheapo High Street Store beginning with W!

That's right! Debecca Woolworths! :rotfl:

Yeah I have you hun :wink: Debecca Woolworths appears in my friends :rotfl: :rotfl:

LilysMummy said:
I dont have you either Debecca. You avoiding us all lol!

Yeah that's right with my 853482578472534 friends on Facebook I don't think I'm avoiding anyone! :rotfl:

I'm on the "PregnancyForum Massive" group so I should be easily addable (if that's a word)... :hug:

You can add me too!!!!

Elaine Gillespie Glasgow Network!

I'll add everyone here if I can!

debecca said:
LilysMummy said:

Yeah that's right with my 853482578472534 friends on Facebook I don't think I'm avoiding anyone! :rotfl:

I'm on the "PregnancyForum Massive" group so I should be easily addable (if that's a word)... :hug:

Did you put your nsme on a billboard to get that many :rotfl: i feel lonely with my 130 friends now :rotfl:

LilysMummy said:
debecca said:
LilysMummy said:

Did you put your nsme on a billboard to get that many :rotfl: i feel lonely with my 130 friends now :rotfl:

About 200 of them are ex-pupils but the rest are just university, school, local, TES (teaching website) and Pregnancy Forum friends :shock:
I need to prune my friends really but I'd be worried I'd end up doing a Snuggle (was it you who deleted Lou and she had a mard?!)...

Facebook is terribly addictive.

Going to get confusing putting PF names to real names!! :? Need name badges or something!!

debecca said:
LilysMummy said:
debecca said:
LilysMummy said:

About 200 of them are ex-pupils but the rest are just university, school, local, TES (teaching website) and Pregnancy Forum friends :shock:
I need to prune my friends really but I'd be worried I'd end up doing a Snuggle (was it you who deleted Lou and she had a mard?!)...

Facebook is terribly addictive.

No wasnt me, think it might have been SarahH, sorry if it wasnt! :?

I'm Sue Grice in Switzerland if anybody wants to add me. I'll go on the PF groups and add a few more of you.....
:wave:

:wave: You can add me in the Leeds network

Last edited:
sarah bolland (glasgow network) if anyone wants to add me :)

Sammystar said:
I'm Sue Grice in Switzerland if anybody wants to add me. I'll go on the PF groups and add a few more of you.....

Which one are you hun? None of them say Switzerland underneath :think:

Snuggle said:
Sammystar said:

Which one are you hun? None of them say Switzerland underneath :think:

strange :think: I'm in the Switzerland network.

Anyway, I added you! :)

Hey i think i have added most of you except SammyStar and Debeca I can't find you haha!

Ooo or Becky i couldn't find you either!

I'm useless at this lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back