I mean business!!!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
After another crap month of trying i think i got one fertile day - it was the clear blue tests fault. I do not recoomend them. I didnt get one smiley face - but pulling the tests out you could see their were lines. Telling you now i am not pregnant :(

So preparing for af next week and have just bought 70 ov tests and 30 preg ones off ebay! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i will get pregnant!!!!!!!!

Watch out Mr T..... she's coming to get ya!

Good luck to you, I tried those clear blue ovulation test kits for 3 months at the end of 07 and never got a smiley face so went to dr early 08 and did the 21 day blood test and dr said I ovulated a good un on both so I will not use them again.

Go for it x x

good luck, i used the digi last month and was a bit p*ssed off with it, 2 out of 7 gave me an error message (think 1 may have been my fault)

just waiting for my paypal account to be verified and then i am going to buy some cheapies

God i hope so! It wads second cycle and i know thats nothing but im disapointed and hurting!

:hug: :hug:
you sound like a woman on a mission now :rotfl: so many sticks to pee on :rotfl:
Good luck xx

I got 7 strips for £3.50 in Bodycare today. There are only the little strips but I thought I would give them a go.

how will you generate enough pee for all those sticks :shock: :lol:

Best of luck hon
xxxxxxx :hug:

I bought the clear blue ones bit not the digital. Only started them yesterday and the 1st one didn't work! Lots of money yet at the moment no better than ebay cheapies. Shall carry on and hope :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back