Advice needed bad!!

clare.purvis

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new here but need some serious advice.

Back in Aug i was diagnosed with serious pre-cancer cells in my cervix. After a punch biopsy i was asked to havemy coil removed so they could perform a loop biopsy. I was advised not to convieve for a year after the op and to have smear test 6 months apart from 10 years.

The problem is i think i am now pregnant. I havenot had a period since before i had my coil removed in aug. I bought some ov tests and preg tests off ebay. I have been doing the ov tests to find out if i was due a period after not having one for a while.

a week ago i did a ov test and it was positive, a few days ago i did a ov test and a preg test at the same time and both have come back positive. Can this be right?

Am i pregnant or ovulating? I have since done 3 more preg tests and they have come back with faint lines but no the less lines.

I am now so confused..i have a docs app on monday to see whats what. any advice or guidance would be great.

I have been feeling a bit sick and my boobs are sore. I also have cramps im not sure what they are as not having a period for so long i have forgotten what period cramps are like.

Sorry if this is all over the place im just trying to get everything in.

Any help for one confused girl?

Sorry to hear about the pre cancerous cells and glad to hear they have been spotted early. A pregnancy test would not show up positive if you we're ovulating as it requires the pregnancy hormone (HCG) to be present in your urine. It sounds to me like you are pregnant hun, im sure the doctors will be able to give you more info than i can so let us know how u get on :hug: :hug:

Hello,

I think you are pregnant too. Ovulation tests pick up the pregancy horone so can act as pregnancy tests, but not the other way round. I would go to the doctors for some advice asap. Best of luck.

Becs :hug:

hi and thank you for your replies.

Had it confirmed by my doctor that no 3 is on it way.

Just now to find out how far I am the doctor thinks i am about 10 weeks but with out even examining me so will jsut wait till the midwife gets in touch now.

Clare

congratulation hun.
i bet youre sick with worry. hope your doctor can give advice and info u need.

take care, hope it all works out for you :hug:

Hi all and thank you for your kind words.

I tell you this pregnancy has not been good so far, we were in a car crash yesterday and spent most of the night in the hospital as i was getting pains in my tummy.

Had a scan and it showed that i am only 6 weeks pregnant but have to go back for more tests to see why i am in pain and make sure everything is ok.

So now im laid up with a bad back and whiplash.

Clare

awww claire i hope u and baby are all ok, and who ever was in car also... fingers crossed everthin ok, keep us posted xxxx

Sorry things arent going too well at the moment....Hope you, OH and the baby are all ok.
Congrats on the news and take care xxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: clare.purvis :hug: :hug: :hug:
Just wanted to say I hope you feel better soon :)
And that it's all good news from now on too :hug:

Hi Claire,

Really sorry to hear of all your troubles - does sound like you've had a really rough time. Hope everything is ok and all the best. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back