MY MAN (better 1st time daddy?)

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
"i apologise to sami in advance if this upsets u hun, sorry"

Garry came round this morning and we were getting on great then braydon needed feeding so garry fed him and i came on here to see new posts!! were i saw about sami and mark and mark not being certain on the baby, i sat there in astonishment and garry was asking me about wot was happening so i told him and he came out with " well if he dont want the baby she should get rid" which annoyed me enough so i turned round and said wot about B u wanted me to have him aborted aint u glad i refused now? and he sed no i still wish u had, had an abortion by this time B was on his play gym i just sat there looking at him trying not to cry and he was laying there smiling at me.
how could nebody say that about there own child wen they are laying there! i know braydon wasnt brought in the the 'perfect' family but how many babies are? i love him to peices and couldnt be without him and wouldnt even consider it!!!
it really made me question our relationship i do love him but how can i be with someone who thinks i should have aborted our baby and still thinks it!!

sami if it means anything i think you are doing the rite thing with your baby and SHOULD NOT be made to feel like u should have an abortion no woman should

sorry for babbling but this really got to me

love sarah

Hi hun.

Im glad you kicked him out cuz he had no right to say that about B to you , it makes me so mad, how stupid he probably just ruined the two best things he ever had. So sorry though i wonder what came over him to even say that to you ??? Well at least B has you and his family just keep your head up and try not to worry about what he says no more.
Love Katrina and Kiara

sarah

i think you should make the title of the topic MY MAN not MEN.

if that does not tell you where you stand i don't know what you need sarah do it on your own you don't need that. and what you have got to think is he going to tell baydon that as he gets older if it had been me he would have been out of the door unable to have anymore kids

Sarah I think it's very insensitive of you to post what you OH said about Sami. You know she's had a bit of a tough time already this week and you obviously know this thread might upset her even more cos you already said "sorry" in case it did....so why mention her at all?
There were ways you could have made your point without bringing into it what your OH said about Sami...you need not of mentioned her.

I know it's upset you what your OH said but there's no need to possibly upset someone else over it.

I'm sorry Sarah but you did upset me when you said your OH had said that, I didn't need to know, I have a tough enough time on my hands as it is. I already felt terrible - hearing another bloke has the same opinion and my OH just made me feel more more of a selfish bitch for not having an abortion.

I'm sorry Sarah if you feel strongly about this, but please don't bring me into it next time. My private life is mine to talk about.

sami take no notice you have your own decision to make which is hard enough don't listen to other peoples stories hun .i am thinking about you it must be a hard thing to decide and only you knows what you feel. take care hun

Two things... :D

1. I don't think Sarah meant any harm.
Sarah, I have to say that I'm so impressed with the way that you're bringing up B. He's a beautiful boy and I've checked out your website - you make such a great effort to make things special for him. Well done - I'm a fan!! :D

2. Sami, Congratulations to you! Everything will be good in the end. You're making the right choice. Stick by it, and like i've said in my other post to you - we're all here to support you. :wink: I wish for you to have a healthy and trouble-free pregnancy! You deserve it.

Lots of hugs
Emilia xx

emila ur rite i didnt mean ne harm n i have PM'd sami to apologise
and am sorry to anyone else who i have upset

PS thank u emilia i try my hardest with braydon

i don't think sarah intended any harm.

Men don't often see things from our point of view, and i don't know how garry could say what he did. but probably opened his mouth with out thinking.

You are both going through hard times. If you don't want people to comment on your private life - then i wouldn't post personal things on here. if you do post things then unfortuantley you take the risk of people commenting.

Sami keep your chin up girl, were here for you.

and Sarah you have offended me, take my OH's name off your post title, your OH may be a pain in the but, by all means share that with us, but i do infact have a perfect man, when it comes to being a daddy and i dont appreciate your rudeness towards him,

maybe some men are bad, but not all, and im sure alot here wud agree, our partners are a blessing.

I do not think sarah meant any harm in any of her post!!! It can happen to everybody to be clumpsy with their words

i think hormone are raging again :D (trying to add a bit of lightness to a situation getting out of hand ..again)

Hmmm

You know, I often stick my foot in my mouth without thinking. I am the best intentioned person in the world but have ended up offending lots of people because I said the wrong thing at the wrong time or what I meant to say didn't come out exactly the way I wanted it to.

I don't think that Sarah meant any harm. I would say that she was upset by what her OH said, and then expressed her pain. She told the story the way it happened.

Can we all make up and be friends? It's a pity when we fall out, pregnancy is a difficult time and when you've lost one it's a difficult time too. It's been really crazy for both Sarah and Sami in the last month.

Group hug? Please?

Sue

futuremum said:
I do not think sarah meant any harm in any of her post!!! It can happen to everybody to be clumpsy with their words

I agree, its the one problem with writing you cannot express yourself as well as you would like to. I have not felt that there was any nastiness meant in her posts (Sarah has already explained about her original post which could have been the exception). I agree most of us do have fantastic partners but sadly Sarah doesn't and I think that Emilia was spot on with her post, Braydon is a credit to you, he is a lovely looking baby who looks like he is well loved. I'm sorry that his father doesn't agree, but that just shows how lucky your baby boy is to have a mum like you. Try not to listen to Garry, I hope you can work things out and find happiness with or without him xx

Big hug!!!

My post looks a bit aggressive, did not mean to be lol

I wanted to write short this time but it did not work well lol

god i am getting good at upsetting people i am sorry elaine i was being sarcastic i didnt think anyone would take offence to it and i just thought it was sweet of dan to stick up for men!!! sorry to everyone again

i totally agree girls - text doesn't show emotions sometimes needed in a post, so we can interpret what exactly IS meant and too often with hormones flying things get heated,

So i will join the group hug!

I have a sound bloke - so i'm not going throught what sami and sarah are going through and i hope you both sort things out - at the end of the day you both have lovely babies who ARE loved and cared for so much.

1st time daddy i have tried to edit it again but for some reason it wouldnt let me i have apologised severall time to people on here and PM'd sami to apologise i cant see anything else i can do but to apologise again

I AM SO SO SO SORRY TO EVERYONE I HAVE UPSET MAKING THIS POST AND ESPECIALLY TO SAMI

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back