• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I may have to kill my OH

EssJayPea

Reaction score
After getting 3 things in the shopping (apples, grapes and applewood cheese) just for me seeing I'm being sick and can't find anything I can manage to eat, my OH has just made his work rolls up using most of my lovely cheese.

Anyway, I do think this is punishable by a severe beating. Grr!! Xx

Aw bless our OH's they can't do right from doing wrong! Beatings for your oh me thinks ;)

ASent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Omg that would have seriously annoyed me lol!
I think you should publicly tar and feather him!
My hubby ate the last packet of hula hoops the other day and I wanted to kick his teeth in so badly lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Awww I don't know how my OH has coped with me these past weeks!
Lets hope they understand our needs and moods ha ha

lol I was in a team meeting the other day and my pregnancy was announced.... the GM of finance promptly turned around to me and said.... 'One of the first things my wife said to me when we found out that we were having a baby was that she could not be charged with murder when pregnant due to hormonal imbalance'.... I love my husband dearly but stealing food froma pregnant lady should be an offence!! x

You always make me laugh ladies! I was going to kick him in the teeth lol.

He's going nuts though as I made a big lasagne and then decided I couldn't eat it so he's had it for his lunch and dinner for 2 days now. That'll teach him to mess with a pregnant lady! Lol xxx

Mine was nearly killed last nite - if looks could kill! He was winding me up badly last nite when I was already emotional so I threatened him with my phone charger (was closest thing lol) and he called me a hormonal bitch :O he was joking though but the shock and guilt on his face when I burst into tears! I think men need a guide to pregnant ladies sometimes! Which should include not eating their cravings (in my case the last of the beans) and to not use the word hormonal!xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back