Cheese!

ive been craving alcohol too.. either that or i just miss it :lol:

Me too - I even stooped as low as taking a sip of my OH's yucky beer! And I haven't had beer since my teens.

Lol yeah ive had a bit of OHs beer :lol: might have a shandy later... very mild one of course! just for the slight taste in the lemonade!

I loveeeeeee Pink Lady apples it was my Mum who got me onto them, they are just lush x

I must admit I am missing having a few glasses of wine with my friends in the garden when we have beautiful sunny evenings :(

Mmmmmm custard creammmms!!!!
My nan got me into pink lady.. Bad lady lol!!

Summer is the worst to be alcohol free :(

Also hooked on the pink lady apples. And er, food generally. I can't stop eating.

Thankfully, I don't know pink lady apples, otherwise I would probably also run all over the place trying to get hold of them. I'm into granny smiths at the moment, at least you can get those everywhere! As far as watermelons go, I could happily have 1 a day... And as for cheese - well let's just say, you are not the only one whose got a mouse! (As long as mine is not a rat, that's fine with me...)

I am literally counting the days till I can have some blue cheese and a glass of white wine. I'm craving those so much it's killing me!!!

I know how you feel!!! And bubbly wine, too!

Another cheese and Pink Lady addict here!!

Lidl have PL apples 8 for £1.99 fairly big ones too!!

Baked potato with cheese for tea!!

Haha I had cheese salad! But was good amd did hubby & sons chicken salad :)

I cant believe how many of us are having mice! And how we all love pink lady apples!!

Thanks for that Cazza, will see if I can get one of the boys to nip down for me tomorrow :D

Think we're all counting down the days till we can have naughty cheese and wine again! :)

Omg!! How odd how we are all after pink lady and cheese!! Wonder if it's a gender thing ;) we will see in a few months!!

Oooh lidl your gonna be gatecrashed by preg ladies munching on a slab of cheese hunting pink lady apples :rofl:

Don't be sad u don't have cravings babe ur lucky.. Tbh these are the only things I crave and I pretty much craved cheese without being preg lol!!

Yeah I substitute pink ladies for granny smiths alot :) mmmmm think I'll nab one now (I have both in the fridge mwahahahahah lol) x

I'm not really having cravings, except ice, but weirdly pick up pink lady apple slices most mornings from Tesco extra lol. X

I craved ice with both my girls.. Used to spend my entire lunch break at work walking to and from the local odeon for an ice blast!!! Loved it!!! Also had to buy loads of mineral (calypso-v nice!!) ice pops as I couldn't stop eating them!

I want an excuse to go mad over eating something!! I love food! Food is my best friend! Lol! Funny tho about the cheese thing it's all I've has in my lunchtime sandwiches for 2 weeks but it's only coz I've gone off meat and I'm unimaginative with my fillings lol!

Lol! It's a good job we crave apples and not unhealthy foods!
I've never known anyone to crave the typical ice-cream and pickles.. Is that just nonsense coz I never craved weird things.. Tbh I used to dip chips in choc mouse (yummmm) and I've not even craved that lol!!

Ewwww chips in chocolate mousse :sick:

My hubby put salad cream on a picnic last night :puke: I asked who was pregnant, me or him?? :rofl:

Pinky, trust me its a good thing your not having cravings! I always seem to crave things we don't have in, so someone will fetch me what i'm craving, then I don't fancy it :roll:

Right, now to see which one of my boys I can persuade to go down to Lidl for me :lol:

It's well nice!! I can't have choc unless I have something salty after.. Usual choice is hula hoops :) I get sugar rush :roll: need the salt to bring it down!

I know that feeling, fancy it one min and makes u nauseous the next lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back