Help

mrajoshi

Reaction score
Hello Everyone

My age is 25 , i got married last year and now i m trying to conceive the baby. i tried just one time but i dont get pregnent . My monthly period cycle is regular or sometime it is just 2-3 days up or down. I tried one ovalution calender online and try to conceive on those day which was mention in calender. but i dont find any positive result by using it. After doing intercourse i usually try to avoid to go to the toilet. but when i wake up i feel that sperms comes out automatically or i dont know whether it is sperms or my white organs. and after ejaculate his sperms in me when he rid of his penis from me. all sperms comes out... so i usually think may be they dont reachh to my end. I little confuse or i dont have much more idea about this. so please help by ur advise.
[/list]

It is normal for the sperm to leak back out, usually as soon as he pulls out. Make sure you are laying on your back, perhaps put a pillow under your hips to tilt the pelvis and when he ejaculates tell him to get his penis as deep as possible and maybe stay in that position for a minute. I thought I wasnt going to get pregnant because his sperm leaked straight back out but I got pregnant the month of trying. Good luck.

I agree with the above, its not really anything to worry about :D

Good luck with your trying!

I know exactly what you mean - I thought so much came back out there couldn't possibly be any left in, but there was, so I wouldn't worry. As xJodieLoux says, try not to get up for a while after and raise you pelvis. don't worry about not getting pregnant first time of trying, its not as easy as you get told when you're growing up!

Good luck
Andrea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back