• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I love the name....

pinkymum

Reaction score
Emily-Rose. I didn't realise there's some sort of horror film about the excorcism of Emily Rose. Its kinda put me off a bit lol. But I still like it for a girl. Anyway Emily is my top name for a girl. Think I need a longer list of baby names.
Other Girl names
May (Baby is due in May)
Katie
Rosie

For a Boy I like
Lewis
Elliot
Joseph

We shall see :)

lovely names, you have narrowed it down well, my short list was alwnays huge

I think Emily is my favourite for the girls - i've never heard of any "Emily-Rose".

I'm not sure i like double barrelled firstnames and don't like Rosie either, the rest are nice.

Out of your boys names, i love all three :love:

Good selection!

Katie is classic, it will never go out of fashion

Hi, i like the name Emily too but i have the horror movie and i personaly would be put off at naming the baby Emily Rose after watching it lol, same as naming a boy Damien lol
I had chosen Logan for a boy but im having a girl so thinking of Sarah Nicole now

i know a girl called emily rose! so it cant of bothered her parents that much lol x

Or Amelia Rose? Noone would think of it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back