Question about the name Rose

_Rosie_ said:
Ah i get ya! yeh that would annoy me too. Rose makes a nice middle name maybe you could have it as a middle name rather then a first name then it wouldnt get made into rosie.
Yeah thats what we're thinking of doing, just need to come up with a first time :wall: on the bright side a boys name is sorted lol

I'm thinking of having Rose as a middle name (Hubby's grans name) and maybe Ava or Evie as a first name.

I have a friend who is called Rohese pronounced Rosie and I think it's really pretty!

X

I know what you mean, I'm going to be funny if people call her Eve and not Evie.

Thing is, you call someone what they introduce themselves as! My step dad is Martin to us lot, because when we met that's how he introduced himself as, everyone else calls him Mart but it doesn't feel right!

I like Rose by the way :D xx

I think Rose is lovely but I can see what you mean and I reckon it probably would get made into Rosie, I don't know why but I think you're right! Middle name is a good plan, or double barrelled first name? Or a longer name that ends in Rose although I can't think of any :? That's not a lot of help.. lol

x

My name is just Eve but everone always calls me Evie, even now! I don't think you will ever get away with other people changing your LO's name to something cutesy! I like Rose by the way, but then I like Rosie too, so i'm not much help at all really :roll: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back