i love some people's money saving strategies

Me, My Girls & I

Reaction score
my dad was telling me about this earlier and it's the most stupid logic ever!!

he was sat in his office earlier and was freezing and noticed his heater wasnt on. so he went thru to speak to someone and he was like, no the heating's off in the day :eh:

apparently, cos gas rates are higher in the day, they've decided to turn the heating off in the day, but turn it on at night, cos it costs less :wall2: so they're heating the place when there's noone there cos it costs less than heating it when poeple are actually working!!

I bet a man thought that one up :rofl: its ridiculous

:wall2: Its unbelievable! I was on H&S course the other day and the tutor told us about about a Sgt from here that went to visit a civvy company that manufacture liferafts. He went into the bays where the guys work and could smell whatever it is they use and it was making him lightheaded. He asked where the the ventilation system was and he was told that they have none. They said it was looked into but would cost over a million to have it fitted whereas it costs very little to have people off sick!

its so stupid!! i jsut dont see why they dont just turn it off if they really want to save money!! its all bloody men too!!

:wall2: Its unbelievable! I was on H&S course the other day and the tutor told us about about a Sgt from here that went to visit a civvy company that manufacture liferafts. He went into the bays where the guys work and could smell whatever it is they use and it was making him lightheaded. He asked where the the ventilation system was and he was told that they have none. They said it was looked into but would cost over a million to have it fitted whereas it costs very little to have people off sick!

:shock: That's awful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back