another impromptu saturday- girly nite out pics!

trixipaws

Reaction score
i decided to take the camera out with me last nite as iv seen all my friends' pics on facebook of their nights out, and iv never ever taken a camera on a nite out, so i dont have any pics :( iv missed 12 years worth of pic opportunities! but i wasnt bothered until recently. oh well never mind! anyway i took some pics tonite my friend texted me at 4pm asking if i wanted to come out. i almost couldnt be bothered but im so glad i did i had a splendid time!

us in platt fields park at a festival where we were on the guest list as she knew someone from one of the bands, but we were late and only caught the last 5 minutes lol!
DSCF2471.jpg

my friend
DSCF2472.jpg

me
DSCF2473.jpg

at revolution in fallowfield, played some super music and everyone looked hot!
DSCF2474.jpg

then we went to a pub in town called the star & garter, saw 3 people i'd not seen since back in the day lol and when they closed the bar upstairs everyone left the little room- so my friend and i had the whole of it to ourselves to dance just the two of us- and they played heartbeats by the knife which we both love so much!
this is my friend dancing!
DSCF2475.jpg

DSCF2476.jpg

and this was us in our "exclusive room" lol
DSCF2477.jpg

Unplanned nights usually turn out to be lots of fun :cheer: glad you had a good time. great pics :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back