footy traffic

trixipaws

Reaction score
does anyone live near football grounds OMG how annoying to get stuck in the traffic! on saturday we only had to travel from failsworth to stretford it shouldve taken like 15 minutes tops but we went past old trafford and hadnt realised the footy was on we were stuck in the car for about 1 hour 20 minutess :shock:
milliepops was very good for most of it she only started waa-ing a bit after nearly an hour she was a bit hungry so i leaned across the back of the car to feed her (not comfy i tell ya!) she was fine then.
glad i had a wee b4 i went out too lol

I used to live about 5 mins from Selhurst Park and if I was going to my mums or sis then had to time it to go while the match was actually on, also on weekdays getting home on the train was a nightmare as had to go to Norwood Junction which is also the nearest station to Selhurst Park.

fully sympathise

(and yes Palace did use to get big crowds!!!!! lol)

tuck said:
I used to live about 5 mins from Selhurst Park and if I was going to my mums or sis then had to time it to go while the match was actually on, also on weekdays getting home on the train was a nightmare as had to go to Norwood Junction which is also the nearest station to Selhurst Park.

fully sympathise

(and yes Palace did use to get big crowds!!!!! lol)

we get caught in that after comin back from Croydon, grr its annoyin!!! :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back