I know what i am having!

Flame

Reaction score
I had a scan today to check that bubba was growing properly and asked if they could tell what i was having and it decided it was going to flash for the world to see :D

I'M HAVING A LITTLE BOY!!!! :cheer: :D

It was very clear for all to see. He also yawned while the lady took a picture of his face, but you cant see his nose on it very well.

Just got to try and think of boys names now, only managed to come up with girls names so far.

Hi

Thats great hun, congrats, so lucky they were able to tell this early!!
Katrina

Congratulations!!

Arent girls names so easier to think of than boys

More boys - where are the girls!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your BOY sweetie - thats fabulous news!! How exciting! Good Luck with the boys name, we were actually the other way round, had our boys name sorted (Benjamin) but struggled to find a girls name we could agree on.....got there in the end though!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

congrats and welcome to the boys club....I think there are going to be sum very lucky ladies around the time all ours start dating with all these boys to choose from.

congratulation hn another boy wheres alll those girls think its a boy bloom at the mo :D :D :D :D :D

aww wow! thats great! hopeur happy!
wer hoping for sum blue baby dust hehe 6weeks till i find out, im pulling my hair out lol :cry: xx

congratulations!

I know what you mean re. boys names - we've thought of loads of girls but are really stuck with boys names at the moment!

Anyway glad for you that you were able to find out so soon!

LBxx

Thanks ladies :D

It really is difficult trying to find boys names, especially when oh keeps looking at viking and swedish names :? some of them are very bizarre.

So if anyone can think of any unusual boys names i would be grateful :D

Another addition to team blue :cheer:

YAY!

CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member