I know what I am having!!!!

Lou

Reaction score
Hey

I had my 20 week scan today and after a long chat last night my bf and I decided to find out the sex of the baby......

ITS A BOY !!!!!!

So now I need lots of suggestions for boys names. Something to go with the surname Walsh.

Lou :)

Congratulations Lou! I have mine in 2 weeks, if it's a boy we're thinking Max or Hal. My friend recently called her baby boy Archie which I also think is very cute.
zx

Congratulations Lou!!!

Don't have any suggestions I'm afraid - we're stuck on boy's names too. I'll be OK if it's a girl as we decided on girl names ages ago, but still can't decide on a boy's name...

Ooooh congratulations Lou :D :D :D :D :D

I think I'm having a boy, 3 weeks today til I find out (hopefully!) ;)

We like Jake, Joshua, Sebastian and DH likes Isaac.

was that what you thought you was haveing??

Bradley goes nice with walsh

Thanx guys :)

I thought i was having a girl but whenever i had a scan i thought it was a boy. Mothers intuition ;)

As for names we are totally stuck! I like all your suggestions but I just always think yeah they are nice but not for me. Maybe I am too fussy but I think when I see the right name I will just know thats the one, if you know what I mean.

I will keep you posted as I think of names for your feedback :)

Lou

Congrats Lou! :D As for boys names.... I'm too wrapped up in the idea of Brandon for my bubba if it's a boy I haven't really thought!

Although I do love the name Damien.... :D

Me and BF have decided on Max if its a boy, but i also like Jackson, Tyler, and Jason

Congrats on the little boy :D

Natalie x

Cogradulations Lou!!
You sound exited. I also found out on Wed that we are having another boy. I really wanted a girl since this is our last but I'm glad now. I think it will be better for my son who will be 3 when this baby comes. Also it wil save us money in the long run. I'm also stuck trying to decide on names. I already have one son named Ethan Grant. DH and I are thinking about the name Aiden but can't think of anything to go with. Any one else have any sugg?? They would be greatly appreciated.
Thanx
Shannon

Hi Lou
I'm afraid I have no name suggestions for you other than perhaps wait until baby is born. Then he might look like a Jake, Bradley or Alexander? I think that half the fun!
Good luck and look after yourself
xx :D

Thanks ever so much for your congratulations! I am still very excited! lol Me and my sister went on a massive spending spree at the weekend (sale at Mothercare!!!!) and we are decorating the nursery today. Am going to keep kinda nuetral as I know the sexing of the baby isnt 100% The lady scanning me was quite sure its a boy and she showed us his winky so I have bought some blue boys stuff already and I figure if it is a girl she can wear blue but I'll put a ribbon in her hair so she looks girlie (She'd better have some hair!) :)

We have some more names we are comtemplating.......

Sonny
Jude
Jody
Elliot
Oscar
Ira
Zachary
Devon
Ewan

I agree that maybe it is best to see baby then name them but I also think that everyone grows into their name.

Why is it so hard?!!!! lol

So what do you think girls? be honest :)

Lou

How lovely - boys are wonderful!!! (and girls are too of course!!)

Most of my family are Welsh so we have gone for Rhys as a boys name......you can pinch that if you like!! A lot of people now spell it Reece but thats not the Welsh way!! :wink:

Take care

hi Lou im also having a boy and totally stuck with names!! for a while we both agreed on "Jayden ", but now im not sure again! i also like the names:

Rhys
Zack
Joey
Leon
Kian
Ethan
Kieran

God its just so hard trying to pick the perfect name, people keep telling me to wait until he is here but i dont think that will help me any better to decide!!!! What have you come up with so far?

Good luck deciding!!

Steph and bump x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back