OMG What an experience!

Jollypops

Reaction score
Well just thought i'd let you know that i'm back from our 20 week scan and all is fine. Thank God.
This scan was really good cos we had a very nice lady do it this time and spent ages looking at shrimp, checking all the little hands, feet, tummy, face. Shrimp was sleeping at the time with its hand under its head like a pillow (Just like i do!), chubby little cheeks (Just like his dad had!) and then best of all it yawned!! what a sight to see.
I'm so happy now as you can probly tell. But still dont know what the sex is as she wouldnt go any where near :roll: so do i go along with the saying hands near its head its a girl???
(Or was it a show off? which is like neither of us)

Jollypops said:
Well just thought i'd let you know that i'm back from our 20 week scan and all is fine. Thank God.
This scan was really good cos we had a very nice lady do it this time and spent ages looking at shrimp, checking all the little hands, feet, tummy, face. Shrimp was sleeping at the time with its hand under its head like a pillow (Just like i do!), chubby little cheeks (Just like his dad had!) and then best of all it yawned!! what a sight to see.
I'm so happy now as you can probly tell. But still dont know what the sex is as she wouldnt go any where near :roll: so do i go along with the saying hands near its head its a girl???
(Or was it a show off? which is like neither of us)

:rotfl: hmmm... a sub-concious (sp?) mistake?! :rotfl:

Yeap probly true!!

I have always refered to shrimp as a he, and the rest of the family and friends think its a girl!! I guess i'm hoping in a way its a girl!

He he he....never noticed that when I read it.

I would say to go with being green....it's very trndy nowadays to be green anyway :rotfl:

hands near head = girl?! LOL - My little man always has his hands by his head in 4 out of 7 scans so I wouldnt go along with that hun :lol:

I'm so glad all went well for you hun!!

Evie had her hands by her mouth the WHOLE time! So quite possibly :D xx

happy all went well for you :cheer: ...will you be staying team green?

Glad LO is doing well :D

I say girl but only based on my sonographer saying girls = hands by head and boys = hands between legs :lol: And mostly because it made me laugh so much :rotfl:

Sophie was trying to eat her feet for most of the second scan so god knows what that means! lol

glad your scan went well and everything is fine with your baby! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back