I know it's my 1st and all but...

Pudds86

Reaction score
I SWEAR to god that I have felt the baby the last two days. It is soooo weird. It's right down deep inside and it feels like someone is blowing bubbles in my womb...

Feels very active, and can mostly feel it when I sit down! Everyone says you feel it earlier when you have already had children but I think I am pretty in tune with my body although I am only 15 weeks!

What do you ladies think?? Anyone else felt it early???

xx

i think you could of felt the baby
i can only describe as .....you know when you have a goldfish in a bag of water and you can feel it brush against you as it swims similar to that at 1st hth the only other thing is it could be wind but if your not ... well you know congratulations you have just felt ya precious baby

p.s we got married on the same day :)

How to describe the feeling... at first I told hubby it was as though someone was inside flicking me, but I am not so sure of that now. I like your description although you can definately feel it is brushing against thick lining. So hard to put it in words. if you picture blowing bubbles in a glass of milk with a straw slowly... but in your womb. HAHA.

Oh did we? rainy day for me :( but seriously a fabulous day!

xx

Last edited:
it was rainy for us at 1st but then the sun came out i was more concerned/scared of 1 of the wedding party getting swine flu but all was ok :)

Yeah me too!!! my flowergilrs got it and couldnt take part :(

aww noo so long as you and your husband had a great time thats all that count eh?? my 2 girls was flower girls and my 2 boys page boys so if they would of caught it the wedding would off been off :(

good excuse to renew you vows :)
i cant my husband says he wouldnt make the same mistake twice lol good job i love him and know that he is joking

Thanks Mamafy- I was doubting it because it is so early but it hasnt gone! Totally different feeling than wind :)

wow thats great news i have been feeling the same the last week or so like a bubbly feeling tonight it has been even more stronger!! how exciting

I thought it may not be because I am feeling it so often but it keeps coming back so it must be!!!

I wouldn't have believed you could feel them move so early had I not felt this one at 13 weeks! with my first i think i didn't feel her until about 18 weeks! youre lucky to feel movement so early. One of the nicest things about being pregnant (imo)

i didnt feel any butterfly or fishes i got the bursting bubbles when i was 15 weeks and its my first ;) now its kicking away and i have started to feel it on my hand when i put a little pressure on my tummy

i thought i felt the bubbles too, then about 5 minutes later i would trump, so unless i have an exceptionally windy child, it was definitey me popping away :D

Defo sounds like it was baby moving :love:

It's so lovely when you first realise you've felt them move. It felt like butterflies in my tummy at first, like a little flutter

Yeah I definately do not have wind- plus wind is a COMPLETELY different feeling to what I am experiencing. In a different place. Cant wait for proper kicks! x

hi there congrats u most def felt baby ive been feeling little flutters for few weeks now but this is my 2nd, no hard kicks yet but in know it was def baby as i felt it in my scan and saw baby move same time, trust ur body its a wee miracle, well done xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back