Movement?

happy-chick

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

OK now and again when I'm lay down and its quiet (normally in bed) I've felt a weird thing in my tum, the only way I can describe it is like a twitch but deep inside very faint but definitely there. Could this be baby moving? I'm only 15+ weeks so is this possible at this stage?

When will I feel more prominent movements?

xxxxxxxx

ohhhow exciting happy chick. It could defo bethe baby moving as i got baby bubbles when i was 15 weeks. I didnt feel big proper kicks until about 20 weeks but i had an anterior placenta which probably cushoined early kicks. i think they say you couldfeel big proper kicks from about 18 weeks. :D

Hiya,
Yes I think it's possible as I think I've been having the same feelings. I have a friend who's a midwife and she's been saying for a couple of weeks now that I should be able to feel it soon, especially as it's my 2nd!
I'm not too eager though as Jonah used to kick the daylights out of me, this one can take it's time as far as I'm concerned :)

it could be..
textbook pregnancies can usually be felt at 20 weeks, but i suppose it depends on where your baby is lying, what size you are etc

my mum felt me at 15 weeks and it got stronger every day after that, so it definately could be :cheer:

Wooo :D Its only very faint at moment but im sure its getting stronger :)

happy_chick im so jealous of you...
you have a baby bump and can feel movement and im only 2 weeks behind you and got nothing!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Kimbo said:
happy_chick im so jealous of you...
you have a baby bump and can feel movement and im only 2 weeks behind you and got nothing!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

Aww im sure yours is just around the corner, its only started happening in the past week hun :)

Sounds like it could be baby moving about! Congratualtions! :D I thought I could feel my baby at 14 weeks but kept thinking it couldn't be as it was too early but could def feel her at 15 weeks. Her movements felt like pop corn popping in my tummy. I love feeling my baby move its a amazing feeling it seems now tho that she doesn't stop moving especially at night when I am trying to sleep and her kicks are getting harder and harder every week. xxxxxxx

only thing i can describe it as is a twitching muscle.. but i can feel mine in the pubic bone area and slightly above it.. when i get wind i can feel it further back..with charlotte it felt like a butterfly in there.. this time its more like twitching

Yeah it sounds like it hun :cheer: I started to feel mine baout 15 weeks.

I used to wish he'd hurry up and kick me regularly, but now he won't stop!!! he's constantly wriggling about in there, he stops for like 3 hours a day and thats it, lol!!!

He's obviously going to be an athlete, he's going to be sporty like me :fib: yeah right!!!

Its the best feeling in the world feeling ur baby move inside you :D :hug:

Iam getting so broody 8)

Cool. Can't wait till I feel this one move. I've had a couple of moments when I've wondered (since it appears to be independent of the gas from my IBS), but really not sure. Probably my imagination.

I guess you'll be feeling more definite movement in a few weeks - that'll be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back