I know i'm only 14 weeks but...

jenjen

Reaction score
...I'm sure I'm having another boy, so I can't stop thinking about boy's names. I've always loved the name Blue, DS's name is Bradley and I think Bradley and Blue sound cute together. Or spelt Bleu? I went out with a boy at school with the same name but it was spelt Blieu. Anyway, just wanted your opinions on it (honest ones of course) and any middle names that you think go well, as I can't think of any. xxx

I went to school with a Bleu as well he was annoying as hell but I always liked his name! It goes cute with Bradley

Blue's niceee not too unique, i mean its no apple, still sounds like a name, very very cute, i can imagine you saying * little blue * :)

I went to school with a Bleu too! I'm really suprised so many did to be honest as I've always thought it was really funky and odd but in an awesome way!

I love it...!! :cheer:

His sister is called Pixie and brother is called Shayman - I loved all their names lol! xx

i think its cute although i cudnt hav it as im a massive villa fan and thier rivals b'ham city r nicknamed the blues :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back