I know I'm being silly but I'm scared...

CustardCream

Reaction score
what if I die during childbirth? I'm really scared, just reading about it :cry: sorry girls I know I'm prob being daft but the figures are higher than I thought x

you sound like my oh he keeps saying if i have to choose between you or the baby like in a life or death situation ill choose you. he read a story in one of those mens mags or something about some guy who had to choose and chose his baby but misses his wife like mad so in the end he gave the baby to his mil. as long as the docs have got a good eye on you and your fit and healthy you'll be fine. ive been thinking about this a lot recently too plus doesnt help that docs have to decide how im going to give birth. just be strong and think of the best and stay positive. x

Aw, hugs! Try not to worry. I'm pretty sure childbirth is very very safe. From what I have heard, the majority of maternal deaths happen to women who already have some type of illness, such as heart issues. Even then, it's very rare. Doctors are well prepare for anything that could go wrong. Xx

Aw babe stop reading things! U will be fine the mws and docs monitor ppl and know the signs If something is wrong and what to do

Try not worry hun. Ive thought about this myself from time to time but the girls are right. Its very rare considering the hindreds od thousands of births everyday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back