I knew this would happen...

Mrs_Jay

Reaction score
If i found out i was having boy. " oh you'll have to have another one now!"

:x why cant people just be happy for me that im going to have another gorgeous little boy :(

Dont listen to them hun! i will be happy with whatever i have the next time around!

Some people just have it in their heads that its got to be like that!

2 boys or 2 girls who cares !

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dont know what makes people think you need a boy AND a girl, my dads mum, had 5 boys, and my mums, mums mum had 5 girls, so im prepared for all of one and none of the other, kids are kids for gods sake, its not complete the set !!!
Bugger them all !!! :hug:

Grr people just assume you were praying for a girl... :roll: It's like on adverts and things, there is always the perfect family of four. Beautiful mum & dad with their gorgeous (well behaved!) son and daughter. :shakehead: Life just isn't like that!

You've got a healthy little boy in that tum (and if he looks anything like little Jack, well, yes he'll definitely be the cutest little thing EVER!!) People just don't understand that it's not all about gender!! :wall:

Don't listen hun. People said the same to me as soon as they knew I was PG - ooh you will be hoping for a girl then blah blah .... I felt like telling them all to p*** off :x My friend has 2 little boys and her family is complete and they are both gorgeous :D

Xxx

thanks girls, just needed to get it off my chest :)

I love little boys! And I've always said I wouldn't want more than 2 kids, and if the next is a boy too, then I won't keep trying just for the sake of what people see as 'ideal' Can't change nature, and I was the last girl to be born in the family so I don't hold much hope anyways!

Ignore em hun :talkhand:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
We're getting the opposite, 'Ooh one of each, you're family's complete'.
They don't mean nothing by it I'm sure, just smile, it is still brand new news, the sex of baby will soon become a known and they'll be back to spoiling you with everything blue :hug: :hug: :hug:

It's true i think Danni said it, everyone has something to say gwad sakes!!

don't you worry hon :hug:

I'm sure there must be couples out there who already have the boy, the girl, the four bed semi, the dog, the one foreign holiday a year who are trying to work out how to have 0.4 of a child! Until that happens no one will have the perfect 2.4 kids which lets the rest of us off the hook!

people said the same to me and were shocked when i said i would be happy with another boy, just so happened i had a girl.just ignore them hun little boys are sooooooo loving

People have said the same to me because I already have a little boy and am having another. I've just ignored it but can understand why it has annoyed you :hug:

I did get abit upset/annoyed though when someone said 'Oh shame it's not a girl' :shock:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: Soooooo annoying!!

I too had comments as soon as I said I was pregnant, you must want a girl this time because I have a son. I know people often come out with comments like that but I was still taken aback by it because the truth of it is gender doesn't matter to us, we just want a healthy baby.

People say stupid things at times.

We haven't ruled out having three, if we have another boy this time which I really feel we will have. People will think we're only having another to have a girl!!! It'll make me so mad.

Agree with what somebody else has said, little boys are very loving. I'd be so chuffed to be having another.

Sydneysmum said:
I'm sure there must be couples out there who already have the boy, the girl, the four bed semi, the dog, the one foreign holiday a year who are trying to work out how to have 0.4 of a child! Until that happens no one will have the perfect 2.4 kids which lets the rest of us off the hook!
:lol: that did make me giggle

i just wanted to add that of course im still happy to be having another lil boy :)
Im sure Jack will love it too, and we've finally come up with a name too :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back